shape
carat
color
clarity

Ebay - I am starting to feel sick, think I been scammed

centralsquare

Ideal_Rock
freddy|1312169047|2981397 said:
Does anyone have a way to try and find out information from UPS without the trakcing number.

No, I don't. I think if a company has an account with UPS, then they may not need a number to get status, but anyone receiving the package would (to my knowledge).

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Freddy, I do not have any special advices, I hope that the package will arrive, I wish you the best.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So sorry about your stress over this. I really hope you get your package.

MichelleCarmen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sorry to hear of your stress/situation. Having them use a hotmail account rather than a regular cable/internet account is a bad sign, in itself regardless of ebay feedback. (also, it's a good idea to see what they've sold in the past - is their feedback for hundreds of little items?)

FWIW, we had $ stolen from our account from a PP scam and our bank did cover the money lost, but that was a credit union and they seem more supportive of situations such as you've encountered. Yeah, and as said, close your account and to be on the safe side, you may want to change banks.

Oh, and shipping can take a long time. I sent an item to Guam (not quite the same as Australia) and it took a month to get there. The buyer and I were freaking out. We used delivery confirmation, but the confirmation showed the item at the post office here where I live.

platinumrock

Ideal_Rock
Freddy, I am devastated for you. I don't even know what to say, other than I'll be keeping my fingers crossed that you will get this resolved.

Please keep us updated.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results