shape
carat
color
clarity

Easter Proposal - Need Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brentcos

Rough_Rock
My girlfriend and I have been talking about getting engaged for about 6 months. She has no clue that I have had a ring for about a month and is expecting me to propose when we go on vacation in April. However, I want to totally suprise her on Easter weekend. Here is my plan......

I will wake up in the middle of the night and create a trail of pink (her favorite color) easter eggs that are filled with a short verse of a letter or poem about how I feel about her. When she wakes up she will see the eggs that will eventually lead her to an easter basket with a big fake novelty ring in a box. When she is opening the box I will get down on my knee behind her and have the real ring in the open box in my hand, and ask her to marry me.
She has never been in a limo so I want to rent a limo to take us to our favorite restuarant that evening for dinner and then to our favorite hang-out where our friends will be waiting.

Opinions?

stbfyffe

Shiny_Rock
I think that sounds really lovely and your girlfriend will be thrilled especially b/c it is sooner rather than later.

Good luck and try and post handshots when she accepts.

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
I think that sounds perfect :) and there is the element of surprise

What a romantic idea I really love it :) GL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results