shape
carat
color
clarity

Easter Dust?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

IrishEyes08

Rough_Rock
So, I''ve been posting for a while that I think it may happen by Easter, and um, Easter is in 3 days. We''re having a "date" day/night on Saturday that he''s planning. I am hoping it will sometime then, but who knows! Hopefully I''ll have exciting news on Monday, can I get some dust please?

tlh

Ideal_Rock
easter bunny..... ******************DUST**************

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Sounds exciting! Do you have any idea what he''s planning for your date day/night? Sending lots of dust your way!

idreamofcushions

Brilliant_Rock
Easter proposal...how cute is that!

Do you think he''ll put the ring in an easter egg inside a basket? Maybe he''ll be mean and make you hunt for it! haha...hopefully not. Although that would be the best prize EVER in the history of easter egg hunts!

****DUST****

IrishEyes08

Rough_Rock
I have absolutely no idea how he would ask, which I am actually excited about, I''d love a surprise. I think the egg idea would be super cute. I guess I''ll find out eventually! And if it''s not this weekend that''s ok, we''re so blissfully happy lately that I''m just enjoying the ride :)

NakedFinger

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 4/9/2009 9:52:25 AM
Author: IrishEyes08
I have absolutely no idea how he would ask, which I am actually excited about, I''d love a surprise. I think the egg idea would be super cute. I guess I''ll find out eventually! And if it''s not this weekend that''s ok, we''re so blissfully happy lately that I''m just enjoying the ride :)
Ahhhh Irish! DUST DUST DUST for you! I hope it happens!

I was thinking that my FF would do it before easter, since we got the ring last week. But closing on our house, the moving, and all the "projects" commencing, is eating up a lot of time, forcing me to suspect it is not happening before Easter. I COMMEND you on how calm you sound! I am pulling my hair out!
9.gif
I think I''m driving my poor boy nuts, as I have somehow slipped every day this week and brought up the fact that the ring was still hiding and not on my finger!
3.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Dust, dust, dust!

miss_flo

Shiny_Rock
Sending you lots of Easter dust, I hope this is it!

adhesive

Shiny_Rock
I''ll dust yours if you dust mine!

I''m hoping for a *by Easter* proposal as well (I think that was the original plan but I''m pretty sure there was a setback). So, proposal or not, I hope you have an AWESOME Easter (although a proposal couldn''t hurt...
17.gif
)

*******DUST********

somegirl932

Shiny_Rock
*dust*! i''m glad you guys are so happy!

jcarlylew

Ideal_Rock
oh!! lots of easter bunny rabbit dust!!!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
EEEEEEEeeeeeeeeee!!! DUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
***************************************DUST DUST DUST************************************************

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results