shape
carat
color
clarity

East-West Emerald Cut in Rose Gold

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Yay! My reset arrived today. I had this diamond set in a pendant, which was very pretty, but.... I felt like it got lost in my clothes. I just was never quite happy with it.

Last month, dimend SCAASI had a special where they would reset your own diamond -- even if you didn''t purchase the stone from them. They did an excellent job with my wedding set, I decided to let them have a go at this one. They did not disappoint. I am ecstatic with my new RHR.

36.gif

They also put together a wax band for me, so that I could see if I wanted to purchase a matching band. I''m still undecided on this one, as it is a RHR; however, I still think it looks good. The wax band is 4 mm wide, but I''m thinking it might be too wide. Maybe knock it down to 3 mm??? What do y''all think?

Anyway, the center stone is .92 ct/F/VS1 Emerald Cut. It''s not a perfectly cut stone, but I love it anyway. It does put off a fantabulous sparkle in the sun!

Enjoy the pictures!

~LibraryChickie

Here''s the first picture -- in the box.

LCewECrose1.jpg

librarychickie

Shiny_Rock
Oops! Wrong forum! I''ve started a new thread in the STRF.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
EC AND Rose gold! Two of my favorite things!!! We need to see more and larger pictures please!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results