shape
carat
color
clarity

East Coast Romantic Hotel

flamingoezz

Shiny_Rock
My girlfriend wouldn't want something public..so I'm thinking of taking her away for a weekend this Feb and doing it somewhere secluded.

I was thinking a nice hotel where theres a great view, maybe a fireplace...that would be really nice. up to $500 a night. anyone have recommendations?

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Exactly where on the east coast? New England, MD/DC area, or south? If you narrow it down I can make some recommendations for you. DH and I have lived all up and down the East coast.

If you want my personal opionion though I think getting engaged in New England in Feb would be extremely romantic

flamingoezz

Shiny_Rock
thanks..live in NJ, so i was thinking somewhere within driving distance. New England area sounds great..was thinking maybe vermont, connecticut. a cozy lodge or B&B might be really nice.

alternatively, NYC is still an option.

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Try the Bedford Village Inn in Bedford NH. It is a gorgeous 5 star inn. Beautiful rooms and a wonderful inn located next door with a 5 star chef. They will bend over backwards to assist in your proposal if you wish. There is a florist nearbye and the Inn has a very high end selection of wine. Definitely check them out. It is just 30 minutes over the MA/NH border so probably 4 hours drive for you.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results