shape
carat
color
clarity

Earth Brite-a cleaner

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Anyone use this? My mom is like the QUEEN of buying crap off tv that sucks, but she kept seeing this Earth Brite cleaner on QVC. They had people calling in raving about it, so she broke down and bought some. She brought it in the other day for me to try...wow! It''s some sort of natural clay, and it can be used on about everything-stainless steel, glass, stove top etc. I got my stainless steel sink all shiny and it took the black marks off the stove top. (it''s one of those smooth top ones..not sure what the top is made of) And I used it on the kids'' mirrors and the medicine cabinet mirror. Now, in the almost 8 years we''ve lived here, I''ve not been able to get the very top of the medicine cabinet mirror clean-the way the lights hit it, I can see the streaks and it irritates me to no end. I''ve had problems w/the kids'' mirrors too-and holy cow, I, for the first time, have clean mirrors!!!! I''ve been in the bathroom about 5 times already just to look at the mirror, and I called mom.

Sooo, it''s a little pathetic to be ecstatic over a household cleaner I know, but it''s so nice to find something that works so well, and just wanted to share!

She''s got some new floor cleaner too, but I''ve not tried it yet. It''s called Rejuvenate I think, and is for linoleum and paneling and such. She used it on her linoleum and said it made it so shiny it looked slick, but it''s not slick at all-it actually has some sort of grip to it. I''m not sure how she feels about that b/c I think she likes to slide around on the floor in her socks like she''s skating..mom''s goofy.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results