shape
carat
color
clarity

earrings -- "nice" but not too expensive

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
My 10 year old daughter got her ears pierced a few months ago and can finally "graduate" to earrings beyond the studs used to pierce them. I want to keep her in 14K gold, at least in the part that goes through the ear, for now. Does anyone know of good websites that sell earrings that are good enough quality to be 14K gold but not over $100? All the earrings she sees that she likes have inexpensive stones likes cheaper topaz and amethyst -- but they are in silver.

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yes. My 11 year old daughter frequents one.

This site has been very reliable. The earrings are gold (white or yellow). The prices are reasonable. The stones are "real" (an important factor for my daughter). There are many styles from which to choose, many that are simple and classic, too.

http://www.jewelsforme.com/

Deb

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Kewl site, AGBF!

I have one that I've used when hunting for gifts and bargains from time to time.

www.overstock.com

They have some gold earrings priced below the $100 mark.
1.gif

AGBF

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
----------------
On 2/10/2004 2:57:56 PM pqcollectibles wrote:

Kewl site, AGBF!

I have one that I've used when hunting for gifts and bargains from time to time.

www.overstock.com

They have some gold earrings priced below the $100 mark.
1.gif
----------------

Well...I have found a bargain on that site, too! I got my daughter a white dress for her social dance class there and gave it to her for Christmas! I found the site while searching for a dress, though, so I didn't really investigate what kind of jewelry was available through them! Thanks for the heads up!

pqcollectibles

Ideal_Rock
Around holidays and other times of the year, Over Stock will do additional %'s off. I haven't bought any jewelry from them, but most of their items have customer feedback posted that you can read thru.
1.gif

Maria D

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the tips! I checked out both sites and both have some possibilities. I just wish I asked a few weeks *before* Valentine's day....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results