• E-ring with plain 2.5mm band.

Votes: 10 29.4%
  • E-ring with plain 3mm band.

Votes: 1 2.9%

• Total voters

ElenaM

Rough_Rock
I am beyond excited!!

I just posted last October that my hubby got me a new setting w/ anniversary ring for our 12th anniversary. Well, after only a few short months, the bands were getting seriously chipped, dinged, scratched etc. and well, that's what we get for going to the discount jewelry store, I guess?

And while that lovely solitaire thrilled me for awhile, I really miss the side bling and while I've had 3 wedding sets over the years, the only one that I felt was truly "me" ended up causing an allergic reaction (how I learned I was allergic to nickel. LOL) and the other sets were based a lot on price.

So now we're expecting our 5th child and our local jeweler (a very reputable one) held his annual semi-mount event today, so between Mother's Day and the upcoming birth, we decided to go in and find yet another set, and this should hopefully be my last. :)

The good thing is that it's totally me! Antique, migraine, just enough sparkle, feminine, etc. The matching band was actually custom made to match.

Anyway.....it's so versatile and I can't even remember what the total carat is, but I know that all the diamonds are bright white and it's lovely!

I have three choices: The e-ring w/ the matching band, which is GORGEOUS!!! But not sure if it's suitable for everyday wear. I always like to keep a plain band for when I'm out doing lots of heavy work, out shopping with the children, etc. BTW the matching diamond band even looks lovely on its own! So I thought I could wear it on my right hand, if I decide to wear the e-ring with a plain band. Sometimes I think a plain band can help bring out the sparkle of diamonds. But sometimes it doesn't.

Anyway, three choices: e-ring w/ matching band.
e-ring with a plain 2.5 mm band.
e-ring with a 3 mm band (yes there does seem to be a difference).

Here are pics:

I can only post 4 pics, so I'll just post those for the poll. :) I'll try to add on the detail shots of the e-ring soon. :)

e-ringwith3mmband.jpg

e-ringwith25mmband.jpg

e-ringwithmatchingband.jpg

e-ringalone.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can I just say the yellow gold looks gorgeous on your hands. I prefer the set with the plain wedding band 2.5mm. Congrats

ElenaM

Rough_Rock

There are so many rings out there in white gold and I love them, but can't wear them. :( I was afraid he wouldn't have enough yellow gold options, but he had the one. :)

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
So pretty and I LOVE the plain band ti really makes the set pop!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! It reminds me of Tacori a lot, and they do make beautiful rings. Congratulations, and I hope this one works out
perfectly for you.

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It's gorgeous! I like it with the matching wedding band the best.

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
I'd go with the matching band

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!!

I prefer the matching band but the plain smaller one is nice too. :appl:

Cachette :))

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on the upcoming arrival of your 5th child!
Your ER is just beautiful and I love the matching band with it. Really a lovely combination!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like it with the matching band - you could always have a plain band for days you didn't want to wear the diamonds.

I love the contrast of the white diamonds to the yellow gold - gorgeous!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
I prefer the matching band. Looks wonderful!

HeatherL

Shiny_Rock
I too like the matching band....Congratulations!!!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Matching band to go with the e-ring. Buy a plain band (3-4mm) just to wear when you don't want to wear your set. Beautiful set!

lbbaber

Brilliant_Rock
I am loving :love: yellow gold lately. It's gorgeous! I like the matching band and the plain so I'm no good for advice. Beautiful and congrats on your upcoming baby :)

MrsDubDeez

Rough_Rock
Trade
I like both the matching band and the 2.5mm plain band. Would it be possible to get both? :naughty:

lknvrb4

Ideal_Rock
I really like it with the matching band.

Amys Bling

Super_Ideal_Rock
I like both the matching band and plain 2.5mm band best! I don't think you can go wrong :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results