shape
carat
color
clarity

(Early) Happy National Adoption Day!

Logan Sapphire

Ideal_Rock
Tomorrow is National Adoption Day (November is National Adoption Month) and I just wanted to congratulate to all whose lives have been touched by adoption. My life has been immeasurably blessed by my daughter! In December, we'll be celebrating both the anniversary of her referral (what an exciting day that was) and her adoption finalization.

May all of us adoptees, adoptive parents, and birth families continue to be blessed!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay!! Happy National Adoption Day to all those who are lucky enough to have adopted or be adopted. :appl: :appl: :appl:
May all those in need of a loving home and all those who want to be that loving home have their wishes fulfilled!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
Hooray! Logan that sounds like such a beautiful and touching tradition to celebrate :)

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
I was travelling through the Addis Ababa airport this year and I had a really terrible experience coming into it the first time, so I was dreading my layover there on the way home.

But I as made my way into the waiting area for my flight, there were SIX beautiful new families also waiting to come home with their babies. I'll admit it- I cried a little bit. It was so heartwarming. They all had cameras at the ready for capturing every smile and one dad was wearing a 'World's Best Father' t-shirt and I just loved them all so much, all those stangers with their beautiful children. It was on of those heart-changing moments in life.

Happy Adoption Day!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results