shape
carat
color
clarity

e-pictures!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

RLG

Shiny_Rock
I am seriously in love with my photographer. She is so talented and really just a down right nice person. We had our e-pictures done last week because FI is moving out of town to start residency while I finish school. She has some up on her blog (the first post that comes up) and I love them!! I can not wait for her to do our wedding pictures.
www.clary.typepad.com If anyone is interested or perhaps needs ideas here in St. Louis.

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh my gosh those pictures are INCREDIBLE!

I am so very sad that I don''t live in St. Louis, I would change my photographer in a heartbeat if I did!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
thanks Haven. You know I am loving your wedding thread. By the way I love you new quote by diamondfan at the bottom of your posts.

isaku5

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful pictures!! Very talented photographer!!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
Oh my goodness, those pictures are amazing! I love the shot from above where your feckles are visable! So fantastic, please hang a ton of them up in your home and enjoy!

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
I had to come back and look at those pictures again. I wonder how much she''d charge to travel to Chicago . . .
11.gif

Thanks for looking at my wedding thread! It''s totally self-indulgent at this point, I just adore seeing everything in one place.

HA! That Diamondfan quote is my FAVORITE! I had to add it to my signature.

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are truly lovely RLG. I hope we can get someone half as good.

SarahLovesJS

Ideal_Rock
Love the photos!! You two are so adorable and in love!

RLG

Shiny_Rock
thanks freke and sarah.
Haven you know st. louis is only about a 4 hour drive
31.gif

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Those photo''s are amazing :)

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
RLG...you guys are gorgeous! Your photographer did a beautiful job...I love the vivid colors!

Kim N

Ideal_Rock
Premium
RLG, you and your FI are gorgeous, and your photos are incredible! What a talented photographer!

v!v!

Shiny_Rock
hey rlg! i loved your photos! you guys looked like you were having so much fun! and i absolutely adored your red shoes!
30.gif

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
How awesome are those photos?! Your photographer is amazing! I kept thinking that the picture I was looking at was my favorite until I scrolled down and I saw another one. Then that one became my favorite. You might just have one very LARGE wedding album! I don''t know how you''ll choose. This might sound funny, but I can FEEL how happy you are by looking at those pics.

karasue91

Brilliant_Rock
Wow those are great!! Love the red shoes too, adorable. Looks like you guys had so much fun!!

swimmer

Ideal_Rock
So Gorgeous!

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
Great pics! I am a St. Louis native also. I graduated from St. Louis U also! Good luck w/ everything.

I really like her pictures. I like how she doesnt have all of these drop dead gorgeous people in her photos- obviously the picture is going to look better if you''re photography heidi klum as supposed to a 400lbs woman with warts.. ya know? lol anyways, I like how she makes AVERAGE looking people look fabulous and happy! ... hope that makes sense!

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
I love your pictures! Congratulations!

CrownJewel

Brilliant_Rock
RLG I''m so glad your photographer was able to convey your personalities so well! You two look like such a fun couple - come on over any time! All of her photos are awesome, but I liked your photo session the best. So adorable and energetic and fun. :)

Bia

Ideal_Rock
You are so cute!!! I love the hair...I love the freckles too!

Congratulations on your engagement and a gorgeous set of photos!
36.gif

RLG

Shiny_Rock
Sorry this is so late. My FI has been moving this week, so I haven''t had access to the internet for a couple of days.

Isaku5, KimberleyH, Deelight, Harleigh, v!v!, Karasue91, swimmer, crownjewel, Bia- thank you all for the nice compliments, I really appreciate them.

Kim N-Thanks and good luck on your photographer search as well.

ZoeBartlett- I have no idea how I will choose either. I fear I''ll be like that episode in newleyweds where they are talking about how many pictures they have of themselves. Not to mention my cheeks actually hurt from smiling so much, but it was fun.

Krisvrn- there arent enough of us STL dwellers around here. Thanks for the well wishes.

that_someone_special- Your comment totally made me laugh, but I know what you mean.
9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results