shape
carat
color
clarity

DVatche website

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
I feel dumb asking this, but how come I can''t see the rings on there?? I can see the animation on the home page, but once I go to the collections, I get nothing. I''ve been there a zillion times thinking it just takes a while to load but jeez-then I get impatient and click out of it. I finally ordered a catalog on March 28th, figuring at least I could look at them that way, but still haven''t gotten it yet. I realize I''m a bit computer illiterate but this really boggles me. Any ideas?

thumbelina

Shiny_Rock
Hi Packrat --

I can see the rings when I''m on a pc, but not a Mac (something I discovered when I switched over last year). Are you on a Mac? That could be it.

JSM

Brilliant_Rock
I have also never been able to see them on a Mac, even when trying multiple different browsers.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Nope, pc here. Usually if I''m on a site and I need some random plug in or whatever, it tells me I need to download such and such to view, but it doesn''t tell me anything there, and I can view everything else-it''s so odd!

musey

Super_Ideal_Rock
I've had this exact same issue for the past 2 years. In fact, that's one of the big reasons I didn't consider getting a wband from them (my ering is by Vatche), because I couldn't browse and find things I was interested in checking out in person (which is pretty much how I went about choosing a wband). They clearly have a sub-par web developer/development team, because all sites should be tested and optimized for all popular browsers.

I'm on a mac, and I seem to recall having better luck on a PC (in internet explorer), but I could be remembering wrong because it's been so long since I tried!

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Yeah, I think it only works on IE (which is only available on a PC). Are you running it in Firefox by any chance?

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
AHA! Maybe that''s it! I do use Firefox! I''ll try using Explorer and see what happens!

Feralpenchant

Shiny_Rock
I've never been able to see anything on that website either. Not on my PC, and not on my mom's PC. No idea why.

EDIT: I just tried looking at it in Internet Explorer and it worked! I usually use Mozilla Firefox, because it is a healthier browser, but Mozilla can be funny with some webpages, not everyone configures sites to be Firefox compatible, and most sites that are configured in Mozilla will not work in IE. I hate that.

packrat

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh GAWD what a dork! hahahaha it works w/Explorer! I never would''ve thought to try a different browser..I''m laughing now at how simple it was..and a bit embarrassed about the cussing I did under my breath at the computer! Thanks for your help guys!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results