shape
carat
color
clarity

Dutchess cut

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

stetzer

Rough_Rock
Just recently purchased from ebay

Anyone know about this cut and the measurements? I would like to put into a ring. It''s absolutely stunning to look at.

LOOSE .45CT. DUTCHESS CUT DIAMOND VS1/F

ONE (1) RARE .45CT. DUTCHESS CUT DIAMOND THAT MEASURES 8.01 X 3.64 X 2.21MM, IT IS VS1 IN CLARITY, F IN COLOR, EXTREMELY WHITE, BRILLIANT AND CLEAN UNDER THE MICROSCOPE. THIS STONE HAS AN EXQUISITE BRILLIANT SPREADY MAKE. IT LOOKS MUCH LARGER THAN A .45CT. DIAMOND!! THE DIAMOND HAS EVEN BRILLIANCE THROUGHOUT, NO DEAD SPOTS OR WINDOWS LIKE YOU USUALLY SEE IN THIS TYPE OF CUT

Girdle seems to be the same thickness as my mounted engagement ring.

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
I don't think the Dutchess cut is a prevelant cut. I was asking about Shield Cuts the other day.
2.gif
I know who your eBay seller is. I've purchased through him before. I have seen his dutchess cut stones. They're definately unique! How would you set it? I personally think it would look stunning in a bezel set ring.

stetzer

Rough_Rock
The diamond is stunning. I just read about a bezel cut; and will ask the jeweler about that.

stetzer

Rough_Rock
Any ideas on the type of bezel set? I've only read about them, and only found the round stones set in the bezel.

Cassandra

Shiny_Rock
I think you could find a premade setting for a stone like that, but it might be difficult. You may have to have someone just create a new setting for it because of it's unique shape. But I'm not certain. Perhaps someone else can help here. For those that don't know what the dutchess cut looks like...

Here's a link to an image from one of the guy's auctions.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results