shape
carat
color
clarity

~~Dust Request!~~

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Hi all. So I''ve been caught in the battle of a terrible divorce for over 8 months now. We reached a settlement about 5 weeks ago, and our finalization hearing is scheduled for Wednesday. Great! Well, no. Now I got an email that my ex is backpedaling, and may very well show up to court and refuse to sign the papers! We only have 36 hours til the hearing.

It looks like we may have to cancel and renegotiate and wait at least another couple months for everything to be done. My attorney and I are working against the clock to try to figure out the best way to go.

Please send some dust my way that we can all work this out and it can happen on schedule!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 10:26:25 PM
Author:joflier
Hi all. So I''ve been caught in the battle of a terrible divorce for over 8 months now. We reached a settlement about 5 weeks ago, and our finalization hearing is scheduled for Wednesday. Great! Well, no. Now I got an email that my ex is backpedaling, and may very well show up to court and refuse to sign the papers! We only have 36 hours til the hearing.

It looks like we may have to cancel and renegotiate and wait at least another couple months for everything to be done. My attorney and I are working against the clock to try to figure out the best way to go.

Please send some dust my way that we can all work this out and it can happen on schedule!
Oh man, that stinks. joflier I send you all the dust I can. I really pray it gets settled on schedule. Why is he dragging this out?? Ugghh. I feel for you, I really do. Big hugs, lets hope it goes as planned.
11.gif

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
LOADS of dust coming your way, Joflier!

My parents just finalized their divorce, and my mom was afraid my father would do just what you described, but in the end it all went very smoothly. I'm hoping for the same for you.

ETA: I'm sorry you're going through this, but hopefully the end is near, and that end is just the beginning, isn't it? Here's to a new beginning for you!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Oh no.
7.gif
Dust and well wishes coming your way babe. You''ve more than earned that phoenix of yours, and I''m hoping that soon you''ll be able to put this all behind you!

chiapet

Brilliant_Rock
Joflier, I hope everything goes well and that your ex won''t cause trouble. Sending TONS of DUST you way!!!

Lilac

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of ***dust*** your way!!! Hopefully this will all be over soon, it will go as planned, and you can put it behind you!

*DUST*

CNOS128

Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust for you, Joflier! Hopefully you''ll be able to get past this and move on very, very soon!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
Sending buckets of ***DUST*** so that it will go smoothly and you can carry on with a new chapter in your life.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
DUST DUST DUST!!!

Goodluck Jolifer!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Loads of dust for a quick and speedy and painless process

GOOD LUCK :D

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Truckloads of dust for a speedy settlement!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry you are going through this. I hope your ex just stays with the original plan and end this soon.

DUST YOUR WAY

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Thanks for all the dust! No word yet on what''s going to happen. Very stressful.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
*****DUST DUST DUST****** I hope it gets settled soon!!

Bia

Ideal_Rock

***************************DUST**************************

LadyBlue

Brilliant_Rock
Dust in your way!!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/31/2009 10:30:12 PM
Author: Kaleigh
Oh man, that stinks. joflier I send you all the dust I can. I really pray it gets settled on schedule. Why is he dragging this out?? Ugghh. I feel for you, I really do. Big hugs, lets hope it goes as planned.
11.gif
I don''t know. The only thing I can guess is that because I''m the one that left him, he''s trying to make my life as difficult as humanly possible.

Italiahaircolor

Ideal_Rock
How obnoxious of him! I hate it so much when I hear nonsense like this. Seriously, get it done already. I mean, he couldn''t wait to get his freedom and now he''s just dragging his feet.
20.gif
. E-N-O-U-G-H!!!!

I am *dusting* in hopes he gets over his s*** and gives up the stall tactics and lets you move forward with your awesome life.

neatfreak

Super_Ideal_Rock
Lots of dust!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of dust your way Joflier! Hope it works out.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
lots of dust your way! Hopefully he goes through and signs!

lyra

Ideal_Rock
Premium
****>>>>>dust<<<<<**** You go girl! You deserve so much better, and you will have it. He''s being a jerk. It will be over soon! Take care and good luck.

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
beeep....beeeep....beeep...

that''s the sound of my big huge truck backing up to unload a ridiculous amount of dust for you!

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Dust seems to be working!!!! Just got a call from the attorney that the other camp is set to go tomorrow! Let''s hope he doesn''t go back on his word overnight!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I''m so sorry to hear this!
38.gif

Lots of dust your way.

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
Geez. He is such a turd. Sending bad karma his way, and dust all over you, kiddo!
28.gif

DiaDiva

Brilliant_Rock
Sending lots of dust your way...may everything be sorted out so you can have a completely clean start beginning tomorrow!!!!

kama_s

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of luck, joflier! Fingers crossed for a new beginning soon!

treefrog

Brilliant_Rock
How frustrating. Wishing you the best so everything goes well for you.

Treefrog

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
******Dust*******

Divorces suck....luckily in mine we both wanted it over and done with! Hope everything works out for you!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results