shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust please, I have a job interview this afternoon!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,
I have been working at a sexual assault centre for 20 years. I love my job, clients and colleagues. I have been teaching social work as well on a part-time basis and love that even more. I feel it is a way to make many changes in the lives of people by teaching future social workers to be ethical, compassionate practitioners. I have applied for a postition at the university that finds placements for students, conducts infromation session to help students find the best "fit" for a placement for them and create connections with community agencies. I feel it is a great "fit" for me too and thepay is what I make at my current job plus what I make teaching 3 courses all in the span of 10 months with the summer off. It excites me beyond the money and time. I feel so strongly about sending well prepared students out into the community to learn how to integrate theory into practice.
Please send me dust, I feel that I have a really good chance at it but a little dust couldn''t hurt
1.gif

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
Here''s some job *DUST* for ya!
Good luck!!
35.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
loads of dust your way!!!! good luck!

April20

Ideal_Rock
**DUST** for your job interview. It sounds like a great opportunity for you.

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Wow! That sounds so exciting; I love to watch as theory goes into practice as well!

Lots of job dust to you!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thank-you all so much. I especially appreciate it as I am somewhat new here. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
1.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
********DUST DUST DUST DUST********* Good luck!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone!
35.gif
I just wanted to tell you all that your dust did work, I have a new job that I start on the 21st. I found out that I was the successful candidate on the 4th of August but didn''t post as I was on holiday and taking a computer break.
Thanks everyone!

Dannielle

Brilliant_Rock
CONGRATULATIONS
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Whirlwind of job dust headed your way! Good luck!

Edit - OK, duh...I just read ALL the post and you got the job!!! Congrats! I'll save the dust for the next person!

Scorpioanne

Shiny_Rock
Thanks
9.gif

cindygenit

Brilliant_Rock
*DUST*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results