shape
carat
color
clarity

DUST needed

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Soooo this weekend is our anniversary!
9.gif
I just found out today my FF scheduled a time this week to meet with my dad to "talk" so I think that may be when he asks for his blessing. I have no clue if he's bought the ring yet or not (hope sooo) but I do know he's been to the jewlery store a few times since we went together to look at rings in June and July. I hate to get my hopes up in case it doesn't happen this weekend but I just thought I would ask for some dust and well wishes! I am so excited and really keep thinking of how memorable and exciting his Proposal will be. If it's not this weekend, I'm going to try and not think about it or talk about it and of course I wont say anything to him like "Oh, I thought it would happen this weekend"...It will be hard, but even if it doesn't happen this weekend just knowing it's happening SOON excites me!!!

Thanks in advance!! An update after the weekend.....
31.gif

TooPatient

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust to you.

How romantic and sweet if he does it on your anniversary. And if he doesn''t, it will still be special and great.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your anniversary, and

~~~***~~~***~~~DUST!!!~~~***~~~***~~~ for your weekend!

pluck15

Shiny_Rock
Buckets O'' Dust!!!!!!
36.gif

MrsHToBe

Shiny_Rock
/misc.inexistent.org/sparkle/sparkles/glitter15.gif);color:inherit; padding:5px; font-family: inherit; font-size: 45px;">*dust!dust!dust!*

Erinleigh

Shiny_Rock
***DUST***
Here''s hoping for a lucky weekend for us LIWs
9.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
*****DUST DUST DUST****** Good luck for the weekend, ringless!!

LtlFirecracker

Ideal_Rock
DUST!!!!!!!

No matter what happens, may you have a wonderful anniversary.

But more DUST just in case....

misskitty

Brilliant_Rock
Lots of *dust* to you!!

jjc

Brilliant_Rock
Happy anniversary and DUST!!!

Nomsdeplume

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST***

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Much dust!

LitigatorChick

Brilliant_Rock
DUST!!!!!

Patiently_Waiting

Brilliant_Rock
***DUST!!!*** And happy anniversary - enjoy!
36.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
Didn''t happen for me this past weekend, but I''m doing ok! We had a great time celebrating our anniversary and talked a lot... the proposal is happening soon so that''s all I needed to know and be reassured. I am going to just focus on me, and enjoy this time anticipating it... thanks for all the support and well wishes!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
I''m glad you had a wonderful anniversary! Now you just have to enjoy the last few moments of being his gf because after FI is Wifey!

PrincessDijon

Brilliant_Rock
Glad to hear you had a good weekend anyway! Still sending some extra dust your way!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results