shape
carat
color
clarity

Dust For My Sister

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
After several years of trying and fertility treatments my little sister finally got pregnant. She is 38 weeks along and began to show signs of preeclampsia. They checked her into the hospital last night with the intention of doing a c-section. However blood test revealed that she has H.E.L.L.P. syndrome. This is a very rare and life-threatening condition affecting her blood and liver. They cannot do the c-section b/c of the risk that her blood will not clot. She is also not progressing naturally and the longer she stays pregnant the bigger the risk to her and my nephew. Please keep them in your thoughts and prayers today!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh my goodness!!! I am so sorry and will certainly pray for her! I have never even heard of that.

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
Oh BB, that sounds like a nightmare!

Praying for a healthy delivery for both baby and mom.

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
BB, sorry to hear this. Have they tried to induce at all? I'll be thinking of you and your family.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
bb~ More prayers being lifted. Please let us know when your nephew arrives!

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
BB, Sending dust to your sister and her little one. Hope all goes well.

~LC

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending dust to your sister and nephew. I hope everything turns out well for both of them . . . and soon!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
Tons of dust to your sister! I hope everything goes well!

KatyWI

Brilliant_Rock
Sending all the dust I can find to your sister and her babe, BB. You'll all be in my thoughts.

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sending boatloads of dust to your sister BB, and sending positive thoughts that everything goes well.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Lots of dust for your sis and baby blackberry!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
Sending truckloads of dust to them both

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Prayers outgoing.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Health vibes her way!

cheers--Sharon

vintagelover229

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Prayers for your sister and the baby. I pray that everything goes as smoothly as possible and that everyone is healthy and safe. I pray that the baby is healthy and that your sister has minimal complications and that the doctors and nurses can help bring both your sister and nephew safely though this frightening time and that they both come though it happy and healthy without any problems. HUGS!

charbie

Ideal_Rock
Dust dust dust!!!! Hope by now some questions have been answered and everyone is doing well!

blackberry16

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
Thanks everyone! She had the baby late last night. Her platelets are still low so she is not out of the woods yet, but her risk has lowered since the baby is out.

Lanie

Brilliant_Rock
Good news bb! Hope the good news keeps coming for her and the baby.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Lots and lots of dust for your little sister! May she and her little angel meet soon and joyfully! Prayers incoming!

Octavia

Ideal_Rock
My goodness, I'm so glad she had the baby and I hope both of them are doing well! Best wishes to your whole family, and especially your sis!

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
BB, glad to hear that they are getting thru this ordeal one step at a time and that the baby has been delivered. I hope mom has continued successful recovery over the next couple of days. Thinking of you and your family...

lliang_chi

Ideal_Rock
BB, glad your nephew was born!!! Congrats!!!! Hope your sister recovers quickly. :)

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh, that is great that the baby was born! :appl: I'll pray that your sister will improve rapidly!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous that your sister gave birth and you have a wonderful nephew. I hope your sister gets well soon.

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
congrats on your new nephew and i hope to hear good news soon about your sister getting stronger and her counts all being what they should be so she can enjoy her new son!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
So glad she had her baby! I'll continue to send dust for a quick recovery.

brown_eyes

Shiny_Rock
BB - I'm glad to hear the baby was delivered and I hope your sister is recovering well.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I'm so glad the baby was delivered safely, and I hope all is well with your sister now. Are her platelets up? How is the baby doing?

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on the birth of your nephew! More prayers outgoing for a quick and full recovery.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results