shape
carat
color
clarity

Dumb Q:

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Love2Travel

Shiny_Rock
Do you ladies take your rings off when going through airport security? I don''t wear any jewelry and I am wondering if they set the alarm off since the ring will be in my pocket.

smithsmith

Rough_Rock
My mom always wears her rings and earrings through security and has never been stopped. I''m thinking the metal detectors are more sensitive to things like steel?

LostSapphire

Ideal_Rock
Mine always stay on.

LS

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
All my jewelry--engagement ring, watch, bracelet, necklace, earrings, navel ring--stays on through security, and I never have a problem.

krisvrn

Brilliant_Rock
I never take off my rings and it never sets alarm off. I think fake jewelry sets off the alarms as I have seen others with costume jewelry set of the alarms and must take jewelry off.

cestmoi

Rough_Rock
Date: 10/17/2008 3:20:54 PM
Author: krisvrn
I never take off my rings and it never sets alarm off. I think fake jewelry sets off the alarms as I have seen others with costume jewelry set of the alarms and must take jewelry off.

I guess I will find out if mine were purchased fake or not when I travel come December with the engagement ring around my neck and wedding bands in my pocket.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results