shape
carat
color
clarity

Dresses for Winter weddings

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Samantha Red

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone

I have just got engaged and even though I don''t even have a ring yet I am already thinking about the wedding, horse drawn carriage and wedding favours already decided upon (decided way before the engagement as it happens LOL). Anyway, I have this romantic idea of a lovely winter wedding, which will probably be tricky here in the rain drenched hardly ever snowy UK. I would really love to see any dresses that anyone has worn, or plans to wear for a winter wedding.

Many thanks

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
well... I don''t know how practical it is since I''ve never seen it.... but what I wanted was to get married in january and wear a white velvet gown with a boat neck that came off the shoulders and long tapered sleaves... it''s probably too hot but then I dunno, some of the other big ball gowns seem awfully big and heavy too LOL Anyway - I wanted the maids to wear dark red velvet and carry white roses and me carry red roses... the men all in black and white with red accents and tails.

And if I''d known how much the first 6 mos of marriage were gonna suck, I would have not run off and gotten married at the court house in june - I would have planned the wedding for the following January and then he would have been done with his 90 hour a week school!!! But then I wouldn''t have the birkenstock pictures LOL

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results