shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress your wedding...David''s Bridal Virtual wedding app.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

hopefulheidi

Shiny_Rock
OK I may be the last person to have seen this new feature...

but does anyone else think the David's Bridal Virtual Wedding section (Dress your wedding) is pretty cool? I'm definitely one of those people that like to photoshop all sorts of things together and this application essentially does the same thing without all the hassle.

PLUS

David's Bridal is starting to offer sleeve options on their gowns? As an arm conscious (hopefully) Autumn bride, I have always planned on some sort of shrug or jacket and now that's an option with little hassle :)

I think David's is going to be the first place I stop after I (finally) get engaged just to have access to so many options to start narrowing down what I want :)

~Heidi

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
I bought my wedding dress at davids and "dressed my wedding" with their little software. It was neat to see what it will (sort of) look like.

Also, I noticed they added sleeve options to their dresses, which I think is a really great idea! It gives you way more options and you can get a dress that was strapless before and add sleeves!! I think more places should offer this kind of service!

blingergrrrl

Brilliant_Rock
OMG!!!! I am also a photoshop-a-holic, so I LOVE this!! Thanks for posting about it!

kimberlina13

Shiny_Rock
David''s Bridal is very helpful with their ideas and idea emails that they send out on their mailing list. I am a little leery of their sleeve options, since they are detachable, it''s very obvious on some dresses that they are detachable sleeves ( I tried some of them on), IMHO!

sarie_j

Shiny_Rock
I wound up buying my second dress at David''s and now must admit to being a huge convert, but even before I went it there I was online trying to dress my wedding with similar dress styles to the ones I like -- I think it is definitely one of the cooler things out there

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results