shape
carat
color
clarity

dress up with no idea...?? help..

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

loveovermiles

Rough_Rock
okay, So I decided how I''m going to ask my girlfriend to marry me. I''m going to set up a romantic picnic by a river near her dorm room and have one of her roommates take a walk with her(they do this sometimes when they want to talk about something). then suprise her with the fancy table and candle lit dinner by the water. here''s the thing though. I''m probably going to be dressed up, just becasue i''ve always picture myself dressed up to do this...but she will probably feel a little weird if she''s not dressed up and I am. so how can I get her to be...without her knowing i''m coming to see her?? I thought about just getting clothes from her house, and leaving a note on a curtain with the clothes and have her change behind the curtain, and be there when she comes out...but i don''t know if that will work. Is it possible to get someone dressed up for me without them knowing it''s for me, or that I''m even coming?? or will my dressed up dream have to be taken down?? help me out..i''ll take anything.

mygo21

Rough_Rock
If you always envivioned yourself as dressed-up for your proposel; might not your potential fiancee have the same dream/image? Might be too convential, but select the setting that will have both of the parties dressed equally. Good luck in marriage.

Ginny

Rough_Rock
Even if you could somehow get her dressed up, think about her tromping around in the grass/dirt in heels, etc. I don't think it would be so bad if you're dressed nice & she isn't. Or even if neither of you are. I don't think she'll mind or even notice how you're dressed once she figures out what you're doing! Either way I'm sure it will be great!
Good Luck,
Virginia

andrea

Shiny_Rock
Call and make a date with her. (Let her know what kind of clothing will be appropriate for the date) Clue her friend in on what you'll be doing, and then call and tell her you're going to an hour or so late, and have the friend suggest a "walk" before you pick her up. Catch my drift??
Let us know how it goes.
Good luck
2.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results