shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress shops in North shore, MA .....need your help, gals!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
My best friend and I are going prom-dress shopping with her 17-yo daughter this weekend. We have some stores mapped out for southern NH because we live right on the border, but I was hoping for suggestions of places to go in North Shore, MA, too.....think Saugus, Danvers, Burlington, Woburn.....really anywhere north of Melrose/Chelsea up to NH borders.

Any suggestions? We were thinking that BM dresses would be an option, too, so I''m hoping for some great suggestions. Thanks in advance!

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
I usually end up buying my formal wear at Lord & Taylor at the Burlington Mall. However, I''m not sure how much of their stock is appropriate for a 17 year old girl. If you do go to the Mall, Tristan or Bebe could be other places to look as well.

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s Macy''s or Nordstroms or something all the way for me. i never had much patience looking for prom dresses in diff stores. actually i had my senior prom dress custom made, cheaper than a store dress and exactly what i wanted.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Actually Lord And Taylor is great for prom dresses. Do you have a Bloomies?? Ash bought hers there a couple years ago.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
No Bloomingdales or Lord and Taylor around here -- none that I know of anyway. I could be wrong but I can''t think of any. I like Macy''s personally.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oops! I just noticed Kismet''s post about Lord and Taylor being at the Burlington Mall.

Kismet

Ideal_Rock
While not North Shore, there is a Bloomingdale''s at the Mall at Chestnut Hill (Newton).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results