shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
I went dress shopping with my mom this weekend and it was a really lovely outing. Unfortunately, the dress shop we were at has that stupid rule of not allowing pics, which I find highly annoying -- and as I was showing the dress out in the open, I couldn''t really sneak secret photos, either.

All I can show are the stock photos. They are very, very different styles -- but I like them all! We thought they all looked great, though my mom and I have different favorites (I''m not telling). What do you think?

This one is the Pronovias Mahon. I originally wanted a lace dress, only to then move away from it towards more drapey silk/taffeta dresses...but I thought this one looked lovely on.

pronovias mahon.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
The Pronovias Mallorca. I like the drapey feel and material of this dress.

pronovias mallorca.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
This one...is quite something. It looked great on and a number of people (men and women) saw me in the store, stopped and said "wow." That said, it is a whole lot of dress and I do not typically wear things this dramatic.

pronovias galante.jpg

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Last one... yet another different style and, to me, the opposite of the third dress.

How could anyone like 4 totally different dresses??

marylise figaro.jpg

Ara Ann

Brilliant_Rock
I love #1. Very romantic and a flattering style!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
I went dress shopping this weekend, too!!! :)

I love #3 and #1

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
I love #2, the Mallorca! They are all really beautiful! I think it''s just more of a personality thing. If you can pull off a WOW dress, which it sounds like you can from the comments received, go for it!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
I LOVE THREE!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i love #3; if you can pull it off (and it sounds like you can), go for it!! (i also love #4!)

everlong_x

Shiny_Rock
I love #3 for the dramatic effect, but I think #4 is my favorite. It''s classic and beautiful. Who makes it?

laughwithme

Brilliant_Rock
What kind of wedding are you having?

To me, #3 (which is my fav) screams summer, garden, terrace, vineyard wedding. If your wedding is any of those, I say go with that one!!!

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 6:53:17 PM
Author: laughwithme
What kind of wedding are you having?
To me, #3 (which is my fav) screams summer, garden, terrace, vineyard wedding. If your wedding is any of those, I say go with that one!!!
Haha! I''m getting married in early September in Italy in a garden and (later) on a terrace surrounded by vineyards. Hmmm...think you got all the keywords in there?!
2.gif

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 6:41:41 PM
Author: everlong_x
I love #3 for the dramatic effect, but I think #4 is my favorite. It''s classic and beautiful. Who makes it?
It is by Marylise, a European (Belgian I think??) designer. I don''t think they''re carried in the States. I did try on a verrrry similar dress by Amsale in the U.S. that I also liked a lot.

princessplease

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 5:07:17 PM
Author: FrekeChild
I LOVE THREE!

Ditto!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW!

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Wow if I had the bazoongas to pull off #3, that would definitely be my choice. It''s sexy but not scandalous and I <3 the fishtail with the ruffles! I would have to fluff the ladies up quite a bit though.
7.gif
If you can work that dress, WORK IT!
9.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
I love 3 however, those straps would kill me as they would totally cut into me. I also love #4. I don''t think the dress with the venue needs to match as much as the dress and the person need to match. :)

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
I love #1 and #3! good luck!

Morgie44

Brilliant_Rock
I love three!

princesss

Ideal_Rock
1 and 3 (but I love 3 more than I love 1).

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
love 3 and 4. leaning more toward 3 because it''s girly but still modern. plus if everyone was saying wow i take it that this dress must''ve looked awfully nice on you!

kas baby

Brilliant_Rock
#''s 1 and 3 get my vote!

hawaiianorangetree

Ideal_Rock
Number 3!!!! Hands down!!

If i was getting married in a Vineyard in Italy i would be wearing this!!!!

I
30.gif
it!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results