shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress shopping: round one!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
So, today I went with my parents to Priscilla of Boston and had a GREAT time.

I was seriously worried about this -- not only is every ligament torn in my ankle, meaning a really ugly-icky splint and a sneaker on the other foot, but I''m a street size 12 and v. busty. However, most of the samples I could get on well enough that I could see how it would fit.

The Melissa Sweet Dora and Fern both were epic, epic fail on me. I mean epic.

But there were three dresses I loved (no IRL pics, sadly -- I couldn''t manage with my gimpy leg)

Melissa Sweet Harlow

A Melissa Sweet that I can''t find online -- it''s very plain, lots of criss-cross sashing, with two bows in the back

And this Platinum for PoB
Platinum dress

Check out the BACK in that link :)

Can''t wait for my next appt
41.gif

ts44

Brilliant_Rock
Ooh the Harlow is lovely, the organza is so swishy and floaty. I''m glad you had a good first dress shopping run despite the bum ankle!

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love love love that Melissa Sweet Harlow. It flows beautifully.
30.gif

missrachelk

Shiny_Rock
That platinum dress is To Die For!! It''s one of the first dresses I ever ripped out of a bridal magazine.

I hope your ankle heals soon so that we can see IRL pics from your next appointment!

~

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I like the first one but they are both lovely! We needs pics of you in them!

shertz1981

Shiny_Rock
Date: 11/16/2009 9:16:20 AM
Author: tyty333
I like the first one but they are both lovely! We needs pics of you in them!
Maybe when it''s time for fittings! I now have a boot instead of a splint, but I am not in great shape to go to Kleinfeld on Sunday -- boo.

Nothin'' sez weddin'' elegance like a gigantic black boot. :)

mayachel

Brilliant_Rock
Loving the Harlow! It''s so pretty and full of movement. Both romantic and fun at once. In fact, it makes me want to go try it on! (but I must not since I already have a dress.)

marlie

Brilliant_Rock
ooooh...the harlow is beautiful!!

hope your leg feels better soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results