shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress shopping! Philly area...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
Getting ready to start on the most anticipated part of my wedding-planning process... dress shopping!!! Anyone in the Philadelphia/PA area have any recommendations on good places to start? I live right in Center City Philly and have 2 places within walking distance: Bridals by Danielle and Maria Roma Bridal, but don''t know much about them. I''ve heard good things about La Bella Moda in Conshohocken, Priscillas of Boston in Wynnewood, Suky Rosan and The Wedding Shoppe both on the Main Line. If anyone has had any experiences (or heard anything) about these places or others... I''d love to hear your thoughts!!

And if anyone has any info about places in Central PA (Harrisburg-area), I''d love to hear that too...

Also, has anyone ever gone by themselves? I have friends who''d be more than willing to come along, but I''m kind of a solo-shopper usually... especially when getting preliminary ideas about things... but not sure if that''s really "acceptable" with the whole wedding-dress thing.

Thanks in advance...
1.gif

sosst7

Shiny_Rock
Hi ephemery1,

I am not from the Philly area but my DH is and so I have been there many times. The bridal shop that sticks out in my mind (my MOH raved about this place) is called Baranette Bridal Shoppe Willow Grove, PA - 215.659.117.

I did go by myself wedding dress shopping and bought it that same day. I happened to get off of work early and went to the bridal shop and found my dress. Though it''s nice to get other people''s opinions too. Hope that helps!

I can ask my MOH if she has any more suggestions. Have you checked out this website http://www.pabrides.com/pennsylvania_bridal_shops.php?

fatafelice

Brilliant_Rock
Ephemery1, have you thought about making the trek to NY to go to Kleinfields (Brooklyn)? I live in Jersey, but I am planning on going there for the selection alone!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results