shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress pic

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ello

Brilliant_Rock
I managed to take a picture of my dress the other day...the bridal boutique is very picky with picture taking...
The professional fashion shot looks kinda bla so I thought it might be nice to show another non professional picture of this Anne Barge dress. It so pretty in person!

I''m so excited to squeeze my little sausage body into this number!

rees_dress.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
the original professional picture is very dark...it hard to see the detail on the bodice...

Pro_Pic.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
front

AnneBFRONT.jpg

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Here''s my dilemma...

Do you guys have any suggestions for earrings? I''m thinking...the diamonds by the yard 3 drop might be nice...but I will not be able to afford the real thing! Any suggestions?

ello

Brilliant_Rock
zoom

rees_dresszoom.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Ries, it''s gorgeous!!!!
30.gif

FacetFire

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful! It''s going to look perfect! You''re right...the bodice doesn''t show well enough on the fashion shot. As for earrings, how bout these?

http://www.overstockjeweler.com/tijecodibyya.html (Tiffany diamonds-by-the-yard replica for $24 - says sold out, but call and maybe they''ll have more in?)

Or http://www.evesaddiction.com/erz10284.html (Tiffany swing inspired drop earrings for $28)

ello

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks Rascal49 and FacetFire - I''m so excited...I''m hoping to drop 35pounds by Oct.14th our wedding day!

Thank you also for the links...I''ll keep my eyes open for new stock.

Cheers!

kcoursolle

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous, I love the detailing and the gorgeous bustle! What a beautiful dress!

qtiekiki

Ideal_Rock
The dress is gorgeous. I love the assymetric pick up skirt.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results