shape
carat
color
clarity

dress needed for Xmas church in small town....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
I just realized that I need a dress to wear to church in my husband''s hometown on Christmas weekend. It''s smalltown southern Illinois so nothing remotely revealing. We''ll be going with his 84 year old mother and other older relatives. I have a denim skirt but my husband said that won''t work. I''m looking for a knee length dress with long sleeves preferably in a color other than black, brown, grey etc. Would like to spend under $100. I''ve checked the obvious places like JCP and bluefly.com. It''s hard to find dresses that are in colors and that have sleeves so any suggestions hugely appreciated.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
J crew took markdowns again, they have this dress for $130.

79530_BR6807.jpg

DC-449 gets you $20 off $100 or more.

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the picture

evanpiconedress.jpg

eks6426

Ideal_Rock
Oh, love the Bloomies olive shirt dress. How would that look on a 5''4" curvy girl. I definitely have a lot more up top that the model...heck, I have a lot more everywhere....I''m about a size 8 right now. I have light-medium skin, blue eyes and blond hair so most all these choices would work well on me.

The newport news brown dress is actually cute and cheap.

You should be a personal shopper. I looked at most of the same websites you pulled stuff from, but just totally missed the great choices. I''m going to show my husband tonight and see what he thinks. I tend to dress way to sexy for his hometown...

Merc...thanks for all your help.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Happy to help! Part of what I do professionally is a type of limited/keyword searching; it''s amazing how well it applies to online shopping!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results