shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress Help Please!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
So I am the MOH for my friend''s wedding that is being held next summer. Since her colors are very summery and she doesn''t want to go with traditional bridesmaids dresses, she''s starting to look for them now and has asked for my input. I of course immediately thought of the PS shopping board and thought you all might be able to help.

She''s looking for 3 different dresses (she wants them to look nice together and be similar styles, but not be the same). Differing patterns are ok, as are solids. She wants knee length dresses and seems to be partial to A-Line ones so far (although other silhouettes would, I''m sure, be considered). Aside from knee length, they don''t have to be the same style (although they should be complimentary). Her colors are deep orange and sage green.

We saw some that we liked at a boutique, but they ended up being really expensive. She and the rest of the bridesmaids have agreed that we''d like to keep it under $200 if at all possible.

Thank you so much in advance! It''s surprising how hard it can be to find cute dresses (at least if you''re not super shopping-savvy like myself!)

Dogmom

Shiny_Rock
Ann Taylor has a nice line of special occasion dresses. The colors that are in the stores right now are more jewel-toned blues and plums, but they change pretty often. The price-point is in line with what she is looking at, as well.

Here is the link.

Rosebud8506

Brilliant_Rock
J Crew has a really nice bridal line too. New styles too, I just saw in the new fall catalogue.

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Check out Donna Ricco, those dresses are really nice, though I don''t recall if she''s doing orange just now.

somethingshiny

Ideal_Rock
I second the Donna Ricco nomination. Most of the collection coordinates, lots of similar palette and textures, and they come in petites, missy, and plus sizes.

I bought a DR dress a few months ago and LOVE it! They''re very well made and easy to alter.

ladypirate

Ideal_Rock
Thank you guys! The Donna Rico looks promising, especially because she doesn''t want the dresses to look like bridesmaids dresses. I''ll send her the link!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results