shape
carat
color
clarity

Dress alterations - Main Line Philadelphia?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

candy

Rough_Rock
Do any of you that live on the Main Line know of a good tailor/seamstress? I have a simple wedding dress that I need to have altered. I''m in the Narberth/Merion area.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Oh, and since this is my first post after lurking here for a while, I thought I''d offer some eye candy (because that''s important, right?). Here is my Signed Pieces platinum Raphael 11 stone band, 1.17 tcw, size 5.25, which was purchased thanks to all the great information I found on this site:

SP_Raphael_1.17tcw.jpg

ephemery1

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have a seamstress to recommend (I am just using the in-house person for Priscilla of Boston), but just wanted to say hi to a fellow Philly-area person!
35.gif
I'm sure DF, Kaleigh and MB will chime in....

Your ring is beautiful... thanks for sharing!!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Hi Candy
35.gif

Welcome to PS!!! In Wynnewood, where the Whole Foods store is, there is a great tailor, Sew Rob. I have used him for jeans mostly, but came highly recommended to me. Worth a shot. You have to make an appointment, I don''t have his phone number, sorry.

Your band from SP is gorgeous!!!

Diamondfan will have more suggestions for you I''m sure.

Madam Bijoux

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Welcome! I don''t know of any seamstresses or tailors on the Main Line, but want to congratulate you on your beautiful band!

AlyceC

Rough_Rock
I second Kaleigh''s recommendation of Sew Rob. He''s done jeans, suits, and blazers for me. He''s not cheap, but he does a great job. I see a lot of wedding dresses and evening gowns when I go in there.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results