shape
carat
color
clarity

DRESS!!! <3

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
I got my dress!!! I had one heck of a time picking between two. I already chose the dress, but I would really like to hear yalls opinions on both. I'll let you know after a few opinions are in which one I got ::)

I tried both dresses on multiple times. The first two pics are the front and back of one dress in one store. I only got to see this one in this store because no other stores had it. The last two pics are of the same dress in different sizes (both sizes too big), different stores, and different lighting so I didn't get any pictures of the back of it as it was all pinned and clipped up.

Lastly, I don't have a corset/proper undergarments on so... yeah. Ignore the belly pooch :rodent:

DSCN1053 small copy.jpg

DSCN1056 small copy.jpg

DSCN1055 small copy.jpg

DSCN1054 small copy.jpg

slg47

Ideal_Rock
I am loving both of them :) but I think I slightly prefer number 1, I like the whiter color against your skin tone, and I love the back!!!

PS if you chose number 2 then that one ALSO looks great on you (really!) this is tough!

vanilla87

Shiny_Rock
I also prefer number 1, the fabric looks gorgeous :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are gorgeous on you... but I confess I am drooling over #2. It hugs your curves and the more subtle flair makes you look.. so elegant and stately, and yet with the veil it is so sweet and feminine.. And the beading is lovely :love:

But #1 is stunning too, more princessy/ballgowny ::)

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
I love both on you too!

I am really loving #2 though and I think it's because of my own personal love for anything that sparkles and accentuates a thin figure. :love:

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies for the replies!! I think now is a good time to spill the beans since I've got two people for each dress :D
I went with dress #2 for the exact reasons Yssie and AutumnNovember described. I thought that I would go for one, but compared side by side, it just fell a little short (simple/plain) for me. Thank you all for the opinions and compliments!!

Oh, if anyone was wondering:

Dress #1 is Sottero & Midgley Tierney
http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=Tierney&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=RSM1082

Dress #2 is Mori Lee #2512
http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/2512

Autumnovember

Ideal_Rock
Mashira|1295496891|2827333 said:
Thank you ladies for the replies!! I think now is a good time to spill the beans since I've got two people for each dress :D
I went with dress #2 for the exact reasons Yssie and AutumnNovember described. I thought that I would go for one, but compared side by side, it just fell a little short (simple/plain) for me. Thank you all for the opinions and compliments!!

Oh, if anyone was wondering:

Dress #1 is Sottero & Midgley Tierney
http://www.sotteroandmidgley.com/dress.aspx?keywordText=Tierney&keywordType=any&page=0&pageSize=15&style=RSM1082

Dress #2 is Mori Lee #2512
http://www.morilee.com/bridals/bridal/2512

absolutely fantastic choice!!!!!!! looks gorgeous!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow - your dress looks SO much better on your figure than on the model Mashira, and if I'm reading right that's with it not even properly fitted!

Can't wait to see final pics :appl:

KittyGolightly

Brilliant_Rock
You look beautiful in both! That second one is amazing on you. Congrats on getting your gown!

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Yssie..... THANK YOU!

I've been sitting here staring at the pictures picking it apart and started to wonder if I picked the right dress. I guess everyone goes through that, though. I'm pretty much sold. I agree it will look much better once fitted. As for my figure, you flatter me, and I LOVE it :love: LOL!

ETA: Thank you Kitty! I think we posted at the same time, so I didn't see your post.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
haha happy to help, but it's nothing but the truth m'dear 8)

Is that the veil that you've chosen too (in the pic)?

mrscushion

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful choice! Your figure is fantastic!

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Hubba hubba!

You look great!

sillyberry

Brilliant_Rock
It's a gorgeous dress and you wear it beautifully!

Now STOP looking at the other one and wondering "what might have been?"!!!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Mashira|1295501678|2827388 said:
Yssie..... THANK YOU!

I've been sitting here staring at the pictures picking it apart and started to wonder if I picked the right dress. I guess everyone goes through that, though. I'm pretty much sold. I agree it will look much better once fitted. As for my figure, you flatter me, and I LOVE it :love: LOL!

ETA: Thank you Kitty! I think we posted at the same time, so I didn't see your post.

ok, I think you picked the right dress...I really liked the back view of dress 1 but I prefer the front of dress 1, and I'm sure when it is fitted the back will look awesome! it looks great on you :appl: :appl:

confusedaisy

Shiny_Rock
I agree- at first I preferred number 1 but after looking again I think number 2 is the obvious choice. You look stunning!! Congrats! :appl:

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ok my previous post should have said I prefer the front of dress 2. typo.

Both dresses look gorgeous on your amazing figure, but I can see why you chose #2 - so you can sparkle! Congrats on finding a dress you love!

CurlySue

Brilliant_Rock
There is no way you could go wrong... they are both fabulous on you. I do love all the detail on dress two - you are going to be a gorgeous bride! Congrats on finding your dress.

turboflgrl

Shiny_Rock
I prefer dress #1. I think #2 hugs your curves beautifully but I'm not a fan of the skirt on it - the fabric just doesn't look as nice as #1. But they are two totally different looks. If you are going for classic and formal, I would choose #1 and for a more casual affair, #2.

lulu

Ideal_Rock
I love love love #2. It looks like it was made for you!

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you ladies! I'm very happy with my choice now that I've slept on it for a day. As much as I love the 'princess' look, it's just not me. Turboflgrl, I completely agree. That was part of the deciding factor as well, as my wedding is small (60-ish guests) and not in a church.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Number 2 was my choice too! YAY! :)

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, Mashira, you look absolutely stunning in your dress! I love it. (I'm not a BIW, and I usually just lurk around here, but I had to comment because you and that dress are SO BEAUTIFUL.)

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
Love your choice!!! :love: Congratulations on finding THE dress!!!

ac719

Shiny_Rock
beautiful!

Mashira

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Haven, and thank you ladies!! :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results