shape
carat
color
clarity

Dream proposal

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Carbonlove

Rough_Rock
1. I too want to be genuinely surprised, but he isn''t very good at surprising me.
2. I love extravagance, but in an intimate sitting. So no jumbotron or restaurant for me.
3. Oh, I don''t like things that are too cheesy.
My idea was at Daffodil Hill in northern California because I''ve never been, my favorite flower is a daffodil, and we are from north of there. However, I told him about this and now I think this is his plan so the surprise element is gone.
I''ve always wanted to go to Maine and I have an obsession with sailboats so that would be cool.
I also think whale watching would be amazing.
I guess I really want an adventurous proposal for the both of us now that I think about it.

IrishEyes08

Rough_Rock
Anything that is heartfelt would really be my dream proposal. Something more private, not the jumbotron for me!

I remember reading a story on another site about a girl whose BF sent her on an all day scavenger hunt which involved a mani/pedi, shopping trip, drinks with friends, etc. It sounded amazing, at the end he was waiting for her at "their" restaurant and he proposed. That proposal definitely made me swoon!

Londongirl1

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/13/2009 10:43:15 AM
Author: Deelight
My dream proposal was to be proposed to in Paris, my actual proposal was in Paris and it was perfect just me and him and the city of romance running around seeing as much as we could see in that day eating pasteries and drinking coffee it was great.
Ditto!! - I''ve never had a ''dream proposal'' but my proposal was actually in Paris, at the Eiffel Tower. It was completely unexpected and to be honest I would have been happy where ever he had proposed because the sentiments came from his heart
1.gif

ringless

Shiny_Rock
We are a beach couple, so anything that has to do with the beach, on a trip, or at our favorite beach we go to. I would also DIE if he proposed in a hot air balloon. I've ALWAYS wanted to go on one, let along get proposed to in one, to me that is so romantic. I've given hints and mentioned in the past I've always wanted to go on one, but we'll see. Afterall, he said he already knows how he will propose!
emteeth.gif

I've also read some pretty amazing proposal stories when people go on trips, like being woken up early on a work day (Thursday or Friday) and catching a surprise flight to California or somewhere nice, and having that anxious feeling on the plane ride wondering if this is IT... (sigh) wow, this is all getting my hopes up!
emcrook.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results