shape
carat
color
clarity

dream band "look" vs. idj and white flash.

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
hi all,
looking for advice in getting a half or full eternity band.
I just love the way the stone on the dream band seem to look more rounded/scalloped. I think it is how the prongs are a little more inset or pinched in. that being said, idj and white flash may be a bit more competitive in pricing. do they look the same in real life, or do those other vebndore have rings with a bit less of that pinched in look. part of why I am asking is that I prefer a 10 or 15 pointer- and I think those are custom and not returnable. I was looking also at the white flash 7 stone, and it is really nice! - but I think more of a wall of stones instead of the slightly rounded look? but maybe it is just the photography.

also, if idj is at price scope quality and ideal cut, is it then the same quality as bgd or white flash? or is still noticeably less sparkely?

lastly, i prefer eternity but am pretty heavy and always hoping to actually loose weight!!! if i ever manage to, i think my ring size would go down a size at least. (i know because i had to increase the size of my engagement ring three times for a total of about a size or more over the last 20 years i have been married. if i got a basic eternity at my current size and eventually lost weight, could i have it reset for 1000 or less? does anyone know? if so, i would say it is my loosing weight present- but if it is more than that, i would get a half eternity now in a smaller point size and hold of on the eternity.

i know i just asked about a three stone ring. still looking into that too- and deciding if i can do both or just one project for my 20th anniversary.

thanks for any help!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
When you talk about specific rings "dream band", it would be helpful to provide links so that not every PSer has to go in search of it.
Pictures are even better!

ringsearching

Rough_Rock
So sorry! I meant the "dream band" by brian gavin which is shared prong and for which the stabdard point siE is 5 pointer. I will try to get a link and picture on soon.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results