shape
carat
color
clarity

Dr. Pepper 10's Commercial "It's not for women!"

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
I have to say that I like that Dr. Pepper is simply stating the obvious. Coke Zero and Pepsi Max are also the male equivalent of their female diet counterparts, but Dr. Pepper was the first to come out and SAY it. Today consumers want transparency and I think Dr. Pepper is trying to tap into that.

Arkteia

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Personally, I think it lacks phantasy like most commercials do, but it is as good or as bad as most of them. Not offended at all... In fact, I would not have noticed this commercial on the TV... It is plain dull.

bagelboy

Shiny_Rock
Well, I thought it was pretty funny and a good ad as you do remember it . Just 10 MANLY calories, as if most guys really care about counting calories! I was thinking that the ad was aimmed at women and not men as a sort reverse psychology angle. Plus this will generate a publicity buzz and people will try it just to satitisfy their curiousity. I often notice that people who order diet sodas also order the 3 half pound hamburger patties with everything else you can possibly stack on a hamburger plus a gallon of french fries, as if that diet soda is going to somehow magically cancel inhaling 10,000 calories!!! :loopy:

MissStepcut

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I thought it was hilarious and designed to poke fun at men who think they're too "manly" for diet sodas. I'm excited to try it, I love DDP.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results