shape
carat
color
clarity

Double layer train

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
As some of you know I posted pics of several dresses and am having a hard time finding the dress. For those that followed the story I'm going back to try dress #3 on Saturday. YAY!

This past weekend I went to another store and found this dress:
http://www.davincibridal.com/collection ... &t1=c&t2=b

I was not allowed to take pics. I thought it looked good though, but then remember that has happened before (with dress #3!) I am encouraged by how well this looked in regards to trying on dress 3 again this weekend. I hope I look TONS better. Pics will be posted.

In the mean time the only thing that stopped me from LOVING the DaVinci is the double layer train. I think the look is pretty when it's all fluffed and laying right. I think it's hard to get it to do that. I don't think it will stay nice when I walk. The top layer doesn't have enough weight. How do you work with trains like this? Do you tack the top layer to the bottom layer in hopes that helps it stay together nicely? I'm so concerend about having a messed up fugly train in pics and during the ceremony. What do you all think?

slg47

Ideal_Rock
ooh I think this dress would look good on you! (based on previous thread). it is very pretty! sorry I don't know anything about double trains though but I like this dress!

mary poppins

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This dress is beautiful.

hoofbeats95

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks SLG! I do really like this dress and seem unable to get it out of my mind. :) I just don't know how to deal with that train.

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
That really is a lovely dress, hoofbeats! I just wanted to mention that a friend of mine just got married wearing a dress that had a similar style train and it looked lovely at all times, thanks to an attentive MOH when they were at the altar, and a photographer who paid attention to the shape/lay of the train during pictures. After all that is over, it's bustled and you have nothing to worry about! So, if you love it, I wouldn't fret about how it lays. That's what your MOH and photographer are there to check!

lulu66

Brilliant_Rock
i have no ideas about dbl layer trains. but that dress is gorg! i love it!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results