shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t you hate it when you miss a package?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

oneandahalfrock

Shiny_Rock
Just had to rant a moment...
Don''t you hate it when you''ve waited all week for something to be shipped, you step out for just an hour to run a quick errand and you miss the mail man!!!
*sigh* Now I''ll have to try to hit the post office Monday before work.
Okay, so tell me, what have you waited for and missed?
3.gif

CJ2008

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YES! I hate when that happens!

I can''t remember packages I missed right now, but just like you, after waiting a whole week and not wanting to "move" I''ll go do something really quick like p/u the mail and will find the yellow UPS sticker on my door - it''s like they wait at the corner to see when you leave.
40.gif
haha

HopeDream

Ideal_Rock
Oneandahalfrock I feel your pain.

Sometimes our post is so lax that they don't even leaved the "missed delivery" notice
so I don't even know the item has arrived until I get the "last chance" notice from the post office about a week later!

Luckily the post office is only a 10 min walk from my house.

So Angry!!!

I'm sorry your post service is dumb like mine.

I missed my handmade $300 balinese bell that was shipped from Australia - I had saved an entire year to get it and had been franticly emailing the sender about it's possible loss.

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
yes hate it!, I always try to track and make sure I know when to be around for it, but doesn''t always work sometimes, when I use the wrong address (home instead of my work- arrrgggh)

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
that''s annoying as hell
29.gif

DiamondFlame

Brilliant_Rock
I missed the e-ring package that I bought online cuz I had to go to work. I checked the day before but it was waiting for customs clearance. I got real excited of course. So I was completely bummed when I returned home from work at 5 and saw the note: they came to deliver at 1030am.
14.gif

Rock_of_Love

Brilliant_Rock
Yup...totally BUGS!! I have literally stalked fedex and ups trucks if I just missed ''em...driving up and down neighborhood streets...but, I''ve caught ''em every time!! Ha ha!!

Barcelona

Shiny_Rock
I have everything shipped to my work now. I hated getting home and seeing the slip in our box since it meant about a 20 minute drive to get to the main post office.

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh gosh, the same thing happened to me and i had to rush from work to my local post office before it closed and i still had to wait another half hour after just to get my package
38.gif

Upgradable

Ideal_Rock
Date: 7/19/2009 3:43:53 PM
Author: Rock_of_Love
Yup...totally BUGS!! I have literally stalked fedex and ups trucks if I just missed 'em...driving up and down neighborhood streets...but, I've caught 'em every time!! Ha ha!!
I'm not ashamed to say that I've stalked the mailman through the neighborhood more than once!

I hate when you miss them by less than a half an hour and then you cannot pick it up until the next day because the "leftovers" from the mail truck have to be reprocessed! Aaarrrrrggghhhhhh........

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results