shape
carat
color
clarity

Don''t forget to change your clocks!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Just a friendly reminder
2.gif

scarleta

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the reminder,,,we will loose one hour of sleep...

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for the reminder Tacori, I don''t mind losing the sleep at all if it means an extra hour of daylight in the evening! I can come out of hibernation now, LOL!
9.gif

marvel

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2007 12:40:56 AM
Author: monarch64
Thanks for the reminder Tacori, I don''t mind losing the sleep at all if it means an extra hour of daylight in the evening! I can come out of hibernation now, LOL!
9.gif
I feel the same way!

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks Tacori! I hate losing sleep but it is nice to have more daylight in the evening.

justjulia

Ideal_Rock
Hey, thanks for this! Just got up- we''re making coffee- no brain yet.
5.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/11/2007 12:40:56 AM
Author: monarch64
9.gif

I can feel the missed hour.
8.gif
I am very excited for the daylight in the evening and maybe we can grill burgers and relax in the backyard! Yeah fo more daylight.
35.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''m not missing the extra hour, thought I would. So yay, bring on the daylight!!!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I love daylight savings, I wish the gov''t would just leave it here year round...

poptart

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/11/2007 5:36:59 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I love daylight savings, I wish the gov''t would just leave it here year round...

Me too! I need the sun to function and I dread when we have to put our clocks back!

*M*

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
I was in the car on Saturday and thought ''what the heck, I''ll manually change the clock right now.'' I set it BACK an hour. Always wanting to gain an extra hour, never lose it. Sunday I got in the car and it was TWO hours behind!! Good thing I caught that.
emembarrassed.gif

Finding_Neverland

Shiny_Rock
One County near us had to jump forward 2 hours!!

They had been CST before. Neighboring Counties are all EST, so that county petitioned to be changed to EST.

Their petition was granted this winter. So when we jumped forward this weekend, they had to set their clocks forward 2 hours instead of one.

UGH!! Loosing 1 hour is bad enough!! Can you imagine loosing 2 hours??!! It would be like taking a trip, permanently, without leaving home!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results