shape
carat
color
clarity

Don Lemon Is Out at CNN

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is turning out to be a great a day for Cable News.

I’m surprised CNN didn’t let him go months ago. His comment about women being past their prime at 50 should have been his last at CNN.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
And Tucker is out at Fox. :D

Word is Pirro and Bartiromo (sp) will be, too.

Fox needs to clean house. They need some quality journalists that are not encouraged to lie and make up the news as they go. People are glued to their televisions and the smut they report. In today’s world, why would anyone rely on one single outlet for all of their news? Do they ever think some things just don’t sound right? So baffling to me!

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Fox needs to clean house. They need some quality journalists that are not encouraged to lie and make up the news as they go. People are glued to their televisions and the smut they report. In today’s world, why would anyone rely on one single outlet for all of their news? Do they ever think some things just don’t sound right? So baffling to me!

It's been especially hard to consider that channel news in the last couple of years. I would imagine it'd take a good long time to rebrand themselves, even with actual journalists.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's been especially hard to consider that channel news in the last couple of years. I would imagine it'd take a good long time to rebrand themselves, even with actual journalists.

It definitely would take time but today is the day to begin to rebrand. It would be nice if Murdoch cared more about journalism than ratings and money but guess that is not how things work today.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
It definitely would take time but today is the day to begin to rebrand. It would be nice if Murdoch cared more about journalism than ratings and money but guess that is not how things work today.

They'd still need to get rid of Hannity and Ingraham, at the very least. But yes, money is all that matters.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They'd still need to get rid of Hannity and Ingraham, at the very least. But yes, money is all that matters.

Yes and Perriro or whatever her name is too. All the familiar names and faces that we have come to expect from there. It would have to be a total transformation.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
Yes and Perriro or whatever her name is too. All the familiar names and faces that we have come to expect from there. It would have to be a total transformation.

Yeah, I read somewhere the Pirro and Bartiromo (sp) are going, but I don't know if that's true or not.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock

It just dawned on me....did you mean Dana Perino? Yeah, she should go as well. & Gutfeld...they have a lot of housecleaning to do.

Lookinagain

Ideal_Rock
Premium
If they clean house that way and update the quality of their reporting, they will probably lose most of their viewers who want to hear the misinformation. Those viewers will go somewhere else, like Newsmax, I would think.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock
If they clean house that way and update the quality of their reporting, they will probably lose most of their viewers who want to hear the misinformation. Those viewers will go somewhere else, like Newsmax, I would think.

Or OAN or RT. I saw somewhere that RT already offered Tucker a job. Seems like a good fit.

Mreader

Ideal_Rock

It's not news, it's pure propaganda. I wish they would shut down entirely!

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
This is turning out to be a great a day for Cable News.

I’m surprised CNN didn’t let him go months ago. His comment about women being past their prime at 50 should have been his last at CNN.

Wow, that's a.... weird thing to say while on the air but it's not false if he was refering to physical prime/reproduction.

Weird comment anyway...

RMOO

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, that's a.... weird thing to say while on the air but it's not false if he was refering to physical prime/reproduction.

Weird comment anyway...

It would never had been even thought to be uttered if it were a 51 year old man, and has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with her competency/quality (or lack thereof) as a candidate. BTW, a man is past his prime at 51 as well, just sayin'.

Demon

Brilliant_Rock

Weird comment anyway...

It had absolutely nothing to do with reproduction. It was about Nikki Haley (sp) running for president. And Lemon is older than she is.

Gloria27

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
It would never had been even thought to be uttered if it were a 51 year old man, and has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with her competency/quality (or lack thereof) as a candidate. BTW, a man is past his prime at 51 as well, just sayin'.
Exactly, I find the comment very off, nobody is in their physical prime at 50, wth, but you can be on top of your game career and mental wise.

What a tool...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results