shape
carat
color
clarity

Domino Magazine Subscribers

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

westjenn

Brilliant_Rock
I was wondering why I wasn''t receiving the latest issue of "Domino" in the mail. I went online and saw that they cancelled the magazine! Are there any other PS''ers that enjoyed the magazine as I did and are very disappointed? Its a shame that a quality magazine like this had to go under because of the current economic conditions.
5.gif

Article

bebe

Ideal_Rock
I loved Domino and my daughter did as well. It''s truly a shame they closed it down. From what I understand, there are other mags under the same publisher that were a lot less profitable than Domino. Those should have been folded before Domino was.

Domino was the design "Bible" for a lot of young designers. It provided inspiration and a fresh look, and yes, sometimes, questionable! I loved discovering new resources and ideas in the mag. There was an online writng campaign to get it back, but I have''nt read much about that anymore. I now look to Decor for the looks and inspiration I found in Domino.
I will miss it.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results