shape
carat
color
clarity

Doing your own Decor

Razz

Rough_Rock
Is anyone here planning on doing their own decor and not hiring someone else to do it? I guess it's possible if it's a really small ceremony but it would be so hard if it was a big venue.

Joel21

Rough_Rock
I think that unless you are an interior decorator or an events caterer by profession, then you would have a pretty hard time trying to decorate for your own wedding. These things are usually best left to the experts. You will save so much time and money and you will avoid a lot of stress that comes with trying to do things yourself.

BerthaHiggins

Rough_Rock
Doing a decor on own is possible only when the venue is small and also depend on the ceremony. To make the ceremony memorable one should ensure that everything executes in a proper way form the embellishments to the presentation venue. Therefore, I think it would be better to hire a decorator or event planner to make the ceremony perfect and avoid stress. One of my friends recently organized an engagement ceremony at event venues Boca Raton, where the decorations were perfect and according to its taste. The decoration was done by the venue provider itself.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results