Does your doggie play "dress up"

• Yes, my dog is a MAJOR fashionista & knows her Prada from her Vuitton

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, my dog is a card-carrying nudist

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
If you''ve visited Tallulah''s Dogster page (link at the bottom of my posts), you''ll see that she rocks a jacket or two from time to time. She''s little. She gets cold easily. And I''m a nut.

Does your doggie ever play "dress up?"

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Princess P has a few sweaters I have bought and some my Mom knitted for her, she looks adorable in them...I mostly only put them on her in winter..she is very tolerant...hehee.

She has a dogster page too, http://www.dogster.com/pet_page.php?i=41170

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Deco, I never clicked on your link before. I didn''t realize Tallulah was so tiny. She''s so adorable.

I answered that Zoe prances in the nude
3.gif
expect for the occasional hat/ears I bribe her to wear long enough to get a cute picture. My brother thinks I need to buy her a pink Bengals Jersey for football season though, which, if they do well again this year, I very well might
9.gif

widget

Ideal_Rock
When I first saw this I was thinking no way! My beasties are ANIMALS and Creatures of the Earth and would have no use for any silly accoutrements..

....then I remembered: For the first two and a half years of his life, Bogie went nowhere without sporting a stylish kerchief around his neck.

I had a drawer full of them: different colors and patterns for for every mood or occasion. He looked quite the gentleman..
5.gif

All that ended when Widget joined the clan...she and Bogie roughhoused for hours at a time and she loved ripping those beautiful (hand made by me) kerchiefs to shreds!

widget

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 5:31:21 PM
Author: mrssalvo
I didn''t realize Tallulah was so tiny. She''s so adorable.
She''s a WEE one for sure! It''s hilarious how much bigger our CATS are comparatively. (My FI & I each already had two cats so now it''s a full house!) I can see why Zoe''s a nudist. Why not show off that sleek bod?
2.gif

Mara ... I''m so jealous!
27.gif
I wish MY mom would knit for T. She got T. a dressy velvet coat for x-mas but it was XXSmall & my little gal''s plumped up a bit since puppyhood, so she can''t wear it!
3.gif

Caribou

Brilliant_Rock
I don't have a dog but I did answer this. When I finally
20.gif
get my pooch.. he will be a card carrying nudist. Reason: he will be a bulldog...a 2 year old could beat me up
23.gif
so I don't think a 40++ pound bulldog will allow me to put him in a tu-tu.
9.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Casper loves to wear a sweater. Callie doesn''t like them. Go figure.
20.gif

Blenheim

Ideal_Rock
I love to knit and have extra yarn sitting around, and have been toying with the idea of knitting a dog sweater. I might be moving somewhere really chilly next year, and I hate the idea of my puppy being cold! Reading this thread sealed it. I have three inches knit already.
9.gif

Oh yeah, and I don''t exactly have a dog yet. I''m hopefully getting a Cavalier King Charles puppy in June. Can anyone tell that I''m already a little too excited about this?

Diachi

Shiny_Rock
Okay, so my dogs are super-spoiled! I actually get to review potential vendors for part of my job in the pet industry and so they are constantly testing new products for fit, durability, comfortability, etc. So they know the good from the better, and the best of the best-I wish I had all the designer stuff they do!!!

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/3/2006 9:50:28 PM
Author: Blenheim
I have three inches knit already.
9.gif
Oh yeah, and I don''t exactly have a dog yet.
LOL!!! Now THAT is dedication! But I totally understand. I used to talk about my "my future dog" all the time before getting Tallulah. (And honestly still do, because the only way I''m stopping myself from falling in love with & wanting a different puppy every week is by telling myself I can have a sibling for Tallulah for my 40th b-day (2 yrs away) ... you know, if we don''t squeeze out a kid instead.
31.gif
)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco, love the poll! Not much choice here in England for the fashion conscious pooch.

Mara, I loved Portia''s page and her little bootees are the cutest!
3.gif
She is such a celebrity
16.gif

Jelly

Ideal_Rock
Jelly could not be bothered with clothes. Occassionally he gets forced to wear a bandana for 5 minutes...but he eventually takes it off.

When he was a puppy, he managed to take off his collar. It was one of those buckle kind of collars.

littlelysser

Brilliant_Rock
Hi Deco!

Izzie and Cricket both wear clothes. For Izzie, it is almost a necessity in the winter. He''s from a desert climate and doesn''t do too well in cold climates. Cricket also has pretty thin fur, plus, she''s small so their are a number of different fashion choices for her - as you''ve seen on her Dogster page.

And Mara - you pup is sooooo cute.

msdarlinjoy

Brilliant_Rock
Oh, I just went to Dogster and saw both Tallulah''s
12.gif
& Portia''s
12.gif
pages .... tooo cute!
9.gif

Thanks for sharing ... would love to see more pic''s!
35.gif

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
Well, I don''t have a dog... My mother''s cocker spaniel used to wear a sweater when he was a puppy, but he quickly decided that fashion was not for him
2.gif

Now, Rascal the cat used to get dressed up in doll clothes when he was a kitten
2.gif
hehe. But he also quickly decided that he did not appreciate fashion and he learned that a quick flash of the claws was enough to get him out of dress time
3.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Portia says thanks guys...hehehe...

I need to update that page with some new pictures soon!!

I also need to get Mom going on some new sweaters for spring!! tee hee.

widget

Ideal_Rock
I reallly enjoyed going over to Dogster and reading up on Tallulah and Portia....what cutiepies!!

Mara...my favorite has always been...and still is...Portia flying through the air! heehee.

widget

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/4/2006 8:48:24 PM
Author: widget
what cutiepies!

Tallulah sends licks & kisses Widget & MrsDarlinJoy! I''m gonna try to update with some fresh pix soon. Her new chihuahua friend came to visit recently and we had quite the photo ops. Stay tuned!

Also *BUMP* for more Stylin'' Doggies able to work a keyboard: VOTE!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Deco, Tallulah is so cute and I love the ri-di-co-lus bow picture! I have a question though.....your signature says, rightly, lil'' doggie Tallulah likes diamonds too........

Where are they?
33.gif
41.gif

PS - I''m a nut too.

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 9:11:01 AM
Author: Lorelei
Your signature says, rightly, lil'' doggie Tallulah likes diamonds too...Where are they?
33.gif
41.gif
Aha! B-U-S-T-E-D! She is sparkly-free at the moment sadly
39.gif
though I did see a crystal heart pendent recently that might be doable. Right now she''s just rockin'' her engraved name tag from (gasp) a Petsmart Vending Machine.
23.gif
and a somewhat tarnished little "bone" dangly. UPRADE TIME FOR TALLULAH (thanks Lorelei!!)

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You bet it's upgrade time for Tallulah! Look forward to the thread and specs! You know how we all like numbers!
41.gif

Could this be the start of Doggie Diamond Dealers?

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
I think my doggie looks adorable with a bandana around his neck. He gets one everytime he gets groomed and he isn''t in the house 5 minutes before my husband says, "Take it off; he looks gay!" I say, "NO!" He then removes it himself while saying to the dog "You''re mommy thinks you''re gay!"
20.gif

So even if I wanted to have him wear clothing... my peanut gallery would have a fit.

Jack has a dogster page too. I created it for my husband while he was overseas. www.dogster.com/?115608

widget

Ideal_Rock
FTLOD: I just visited your Dogster link and Jack is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I don''t think a bandana (or anything, for that matter) could make him look like a sissy....your Hubby''s crazy!
2.gif

widget

AmberWaves

Ideal_Rock
Our dog wears a corduroy jacket when it''s cold (it''s reversible, patchwork on one side, and pland tan with dark green trim on the other) ad it has a collar and everything. I put it on him last night and flipped the collar up so he wouldn''t get rain water down his back (and my dachshund has a looong back) and with his black fur and tan eyebrows he looked just liike a little dracula. He also wears a raiders jersey (the first item of clothing BF would let Woofie wear), and looks so darn cute. He was a frankenstein for Halloween, and he juist hated it. I guess he will wear clothes if his chill level is compromised.
1.gif

Erin

Ideal_Rock
Harley''s very good looking indeed
emstar.gif

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 3/7/2006 11:37:27 AM
Author: widget
FTLOD: I just visited your Dogster link and Jack is BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I don''t think a bandana (or anything, for that matter) could make him look like a sissy....your Hubby''s crazy!
2.gif

widget
THanks Widget! I think he''s flawless too! but I am bias!

fortheloveofdiamonds

Brilliant_Rock
Princess P is a well deserved name!! Too darn cute Love the couch sleeping shot!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results