shape
carat
color
clarity

Does yr boy know about pricescope?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

iheartcushions

Rough_Rock
My BF knows. He thinks it''s funny and teases me about it, but I really think he enjoys it because he has more time to play on his computer!
emteeth.gif

bookworm21

Brilliant_Rock
My bf knows that it exists, but he has no idea how much time I spend on this forum. he doesn''t even know I post. He thinks I''m usually doing crossword puzzles or chatting on AIM when I''m on my computer, which kinda works to my advantage, I guess, because he then doesn''t think I''m insane or obsessed with jewelry.

Actually wait. He does think I''m insane and obsessed with it comes to jewelry. He just doesn''t know how much this site feeds the obsession. I''m not telling him either. Plus, I like having my own place to come and vent, and if he knew and decided to read what I was writing to vent, I''d probably be posting a lot less.

cRaSh

Shiny_Rock
No he doesn''t know. If he did, he would probably say.. "Ahhhhh. that''s cute."

If he would have found out several months ago, it may have been a different story. He may have said. Oh.. she''s crazy.

Trelala

Shiny_Rock
actually, my FI introduced me to PS!
He posted here when he was putting my ering together. Now that it''s finished, he''s disappeared from the board while I prowl this site.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results