shape
carat
color
clarity

does your SO snore?

star sparkle

Brilliant_Rock
No, and I count my lucky stars every night for that! I'm a super light sleeper and snoring drives me absolutely insane. My brother snores so loud (growing up living with him in the same house was painful at bedtime), and a couple of my exes snored moderately loud but loud enough to keep me awake.

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Yes, he does. Had his deviated septum corrected a few yrs ago and it got a bit better up until a couple of months ago. Now it's bad again, but I think its related to his weight gain of about 15 lbs. I sleep with a sound machine, a fan, and Ambien. If I don't have all of those things going on for me, I can't sleep with him. The guest room is where I'm at. ;))

Bella_mezzo

Ideal_Rock
yes, crazy loud...he got a CPAP. Life is beautiful (and quiet:)

aviastar

Brilliant_Rock
Yes, he's fit and trim and it's moderate, but I am a very light sleeper so it does wake me up. I simply elbow him to make him roll onto his side, it stops immediately if he isn't on his back. Oh, and we found a humidifier helps ALOT.

zoebartlett

Super_Ideal_Rock
Arcadian|1326987008|3106651 said:
Zoe|1326930050|3106250 said:
Arcadian, it's hysterical that your husband's the one wearing earplugs when HE'S the culprit!

One night I recorded it because he didn't believe me when I said he was really loud (could hear him clear across the house!)

His response? "Wasn't me" :rolleyes:

I told him he couldn't blame that on Mrs Ketchens (she's the sweet elderly lady that lived in the house before us who makes herself known on occasion) and we don't have a dog.

-A

"Wasn't me," huh? That's a good one!

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
He does, but only when he lays on his back, and sleeps with his mouth open. He always sleeps with his mouth open, I think, but doesn't often seep on his back.

I have no idea if I snore, as I'm always asleep well after he is (I can never get to sleep, takes me ~2 hours or so to fall asleep after I go to bed, so annoying!!).

April20

Ideal_Rock
Yep. But only when he is laying on his back. So when he starts, I nudge him to turn on his side.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results