shape
carat
color
clarity

Does this WF 3 stone belong to a PSer? If so, pls show ...

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I stumbled upon it on Pinterest when browsing 3-stone inspirations, and would love to see IRL pictures if there was a SMTB thread on it by chance. It's beautiful, and structurally sort of similar to my JKT morgie 3 stone (which I love, but is a little too big for my taste), so I would like to see more pics of this as I'm searching out inspiration for setting three of my OECs in a non-'engagementy' RHR, but with a more modern (vs. vintage/antique) design.

Thanks for looking! :wavey:

WF Link to Ring: http://www.whiteflash.com/gallery/three-stone-engagement-rings/3-stone-bezel-engagement-ring-8603.htm

wf_3_stone.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Does this WF 3 stone belong to a PSer? If so, pls show .

Bump :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

Have you tried either of these threads?

[https://www.pricescope.com/communi...your-whiteflash-custom-e-rings-t30417-60.html

:wavey:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rockinruby|1457455126|4001563 said:

[https://www.pricescope.com/communi...your-whiteflash-custom-e-rings-t30417-60.html

I hadn't (didn't know they existed), but I will go peruse them now. Thanks so much! :appl: :wavey:

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock

JoCoJenn|1457455824|4001568 said:
Rockinruby|1457455126|4001563 said:

I hadn't (didn't know they existed), but I will go peruse them now. Thanks so much! :appl: :wavey:

Ok, great! I'm not sure if this particular ring is there, but maybe you can find something similar? :dance: Have you thought about writing whiteflash and asking for particulars on the ring, dimensions, etc? :wavey:

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Rockinruby|1457461034|4001628 said:
Ok, great! I'm not sure if this particular ring is there, but maybe you can find something similar? :dance: Have you thought about writing whiteflash and asking for particulars on the ring, dimensions, etc? :wavey:

I really appreciate your linking those threads, RR. Unfortunately, they didn't turn up this particular ring when I searched through them. And that's okay. I was just hoping to just see some hand shots for perspective since the similar style ring I have from JKT has colored stones, and I think the center in mine is bigger than what is in the example on WF, so looking at mine doesn't help me out much. I was hoping to see smaller versions of this style than I have, since that would be more in line with what my project would be.

I am trying to find some modern, 'non-engagementy' looking styles for setting three of my old cuts, as I like the contrast between 'old' cut and clean/'modern' design, and that one came up in my search on Pinterest. I know I like this style ring (whatever it's called with the two bands around the inner bezels) from a comfort perspective, having one similar, but I'm terrible at visualizing the all white version on the hand in lieu of my colored stone version.

LaRican

Rough_Rock

Hi! It was mine! I'm a long-time lurker, and was absolutely inspired by your beautiful ring. I had the ring made as a RHR from my upgrade diamond after divorcing. I did not want it to look like an engagement ring, and I don't think it did. I lost it a couple of years later, but thanks to JM/Perfect Circle, was able to replace it. For variety I chose a plain bezel design the second time. I did love the original "eye" design, but was drawn to a plain bezel-set 3-stone that would show off the diamonds a bit more. Plus I went with slightly larger stones (1.7+2x 0.4) and thought all the metal might look too big on my finger (4.875).

If I had used that design again, I would have asked them to reduce the metal between the stones. In pictures it looked a bit globby. IRL not so much, but I would have reduced it anyway. I also might have asked to make the outline thinner. I only have a couple of photos. I'll look for them and try to post.

Cheers,
Larican

LaRican

Rough_Rock

Hope this worked!

the_divorce_ring_2.jpg

the_divorce_ring_1.jpg

LaRican

Rough_Rock

And here is my new ring, also from Whiteflash (LOVE them, especially Bryan!):

img_11019.jpg

img_11020.jpg

the_mother_thing

Ideal_Rock
Premium

OMG thank you soooo much, LaRican! :appl: :appl: I suspect you may have been inspired, though, by another user's JKT ring, as I just got mine made last year. But that same PSer's ring inspired mine, so I hope she is flattered by our admiration. :naughty:

I'm so sorry that you lost your ring, but I love your new(er) three stone! I have a smaller version that I also adore!

If I may ask, what were the mm sizes of your stones in the 'eye' design? Approximation is fine; just trying to get a sense of scale. I was contemplating a mixed metal (yellow 'outer' eye and white diamond bezels) to allow the diamonds to stand out a bit more.

I really appreciate your taking the time to log in & provide feedback on the pros/cons of the design. That is so very helpful! :wavey:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results