shape
carat
color
clarity

does this sound like your kids?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

strmrdr

Super_Ideal_Rock
http://www.columbian.com/lifeHome/lifeHomeNews/12192006news85620.cfm

Would you admit it if it did? :}
hehehehehe
11.gif
11.gif

I thought the story was kinda funny because I know many people that it could be them in the story.

note: humor impaired don''t need to reply :}

divergrrl

Ideal_Rock
Yes & absolutely! What two year old worth his Goldfish crackers wants to sit in a hot stuffy studio trying to pose for something he obviously does not understand? This is why I prefer artistic, natural, photojournalism to photography studios. Put the kids in a natural setting they love (playground, pumpkin patch, christmas tree farm) in outfits that are normal & comfortable, and let them run around , have fun, and be themselves. Have the photographer snap candid shots (with a good SLR there''s no need for posing) and catch those beautiful smiles when they happen naturally.

Can''t afford high end photographers? Well, buy a decent digital with high optical zoom & burst mode made for action (like my panasonic lumix dmc-fz7 for $250) and you can snap away with no posing. Crop out the crap and you''ve got great shots.

Man, we did the JcPenney thing last year, and its the last time. Thank goodness I have an easy, laid back tyke, but it was hell in there. Too hot, too noisy, kids screaming. Much like torture. But I did get a cute shot......but never again...LOL!

studio shot: it is cute as all get out...

santa2.jpg

Although he IS a model..and loves to pose..here is one of his shoots...he''s in the red tshirt sitting down.

Scan134May282006.jpg

fine art photographer : no posing, just a nuzzle with mommy in a peaceful setting...

babybottom.jpg

but my faves......the natural look...ahhh San Juan Islands...happy to be near the water!

P5110012.jpg

I have so many more.....

muhahahahahhahaha
9.gif
11.gif
12.gif
2.gif

Jeannine

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results