Votes: 24 80.0%
  • Other, please explain

Votes: 2 6.7%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Does Mt. Rushmore need this proud new awesome face, the most awesome face ever?

Screen Shot 2020-07-05 at 10.12.42 AM.png

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
8 to 0?
Hey DF, you haven't voted yet.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kenny, You know what would be an interesting poll as we get closer to Nov.?. An "anonymous" PS poll Trump vs Biden. There could be more silent Trump supporters on PS than you think.

In 2016 I think there were like 8 PSers who admitted they voted for Trump.The liberals then viciously attacked them,thus the reason why conservatives are so afraid to post on political threads these days.

Musia

Brilliant_Rock
I love this picture of the President, I believe he is a good person and if elected for the next 4 years, will do great things for the country. 107600180_2616075388635496_6899273264228823319_o.jpg I don't like the idea of adding any more new faces to this monument. It is way too dangerous, costly and it is unnecessary. Let it be as it is now. Less hatred (there are so many people who hate Reagan too), less noise, less hysteria.

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
@kenny, You know what would be an interesting poll as we get closer to Nov.?. An "anonymous" PS poll Trump vs Biden. There could be more silent Trump supporters on PS than you think.

In 2016 I think there were like 8 PSers who admitted they voted for Trump.The liberals then viciously attacked them,thus the reason why conservatives are so afraid to post on political threads these days.
Well, go-friend ... I'm not the only one who can start a poll here on PS. :wink2:

Matata

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's rumored that his peen is shaped like a mushroom so perhaps its likeness should be erected (snort) in Florida's Big Cypress Swamp to see how effective it is at draining it. Since he's now a legal resident of that state, it's the least he can do.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Well, go-friend ... I'm not the only one who can start a poll here on PS. :wink2:
Kenny, can you do a poll like in late September?

Be a part of the community It's free, join today!
    A Classic Solitaire
    A Classic Solitaire
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    August Birthstones: Peridot And Sardonyx
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan
    The Original: Princess Raiyah Of Jordan

Need Something Special?

Get a quote from multiple trusted and vetted jewelers.

Holloway Cut Advisor

Diamond Eye Candy

Click to view full-size image.