shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Flax seed helps to improve receding hairline?

geraline

Rough_Rock
as above?

or do you consume any supplements to improve the receding hairline?

Lorired5

Rough_Rock
I've never heard of that. This is my take on supplements... if you can afford them it can't hurt to at least give them a try. Sometimes the placebo effect will work for you.

vlossforex

Rough_Rock
why would you want to use it on your hair?

but if its just a liquid, & doesnt contain any harmful chemicals, then it'll probably be ok to use. not sure if it'll have a affect on your hair though.

MarlonN

Rough_Rock
Chia, Flax and Hemp seeds are considered good for thickening hair because of their high fiber content so I guess it is possible that it will help you with your problem. I say it's worth a try.

SherryX16

Rough_Rock
Food rich in proteins and vitamins can help you lot. Flax seeds, nuts, spinach are some that can really work in hair thickening

Shondra

Rough_Rock
All those suggestions above are great, but I think it's important to remember to pick one thing and stick with it, give it time to work and be patient before you experience results.

Joel21

Rough_Rock
I have an uncle who swears by flaxseed oil and he says that it has been responsible for the new growth of hair on his head. I have also read a lot of positive things about it, so I'd say it's worth a try.

Landen

Rough_Rock
I think it is only good marketing. My brother used flaxseed oil for several months and did not help at all.

cmd2014

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I'd stick to Rogaine. And maybe see an endocrinologist or a dermatologist if the issue is anything other than male pattern baldness (there are certain medical conditions that can cause hair thinning in women and getting treatment for them can often help a lot).

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results