shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone watch Passions?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Ok, so this is my daytime show and I am so sad! I read on the NBC website it is being cancelled so the Today show can get another time slot...

While it is a totally crazy and over-the-top show, I enjoy the entertainment. :)

I feel dumb being sad about it and I wish I could write an email or something to Nbc....boo hoo...

DonaBella

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/26/2007 10:50:55 AM
Author:Sophie
Ok, so this is my daytime show and I am so sad! I read on the NBC website it is being cancelled so the Today show can get another time slot...

While it is a totally crazy and over-the-top show, I enjoy the entertainment. :)

I feel dumb being sad about it and I wish I could write an email or something to Nbc....boo hoo...
Hi...Yes, I confess...this show comes on when I am awaiting my elementary child to come home so I watch it. It is pretty farfetched but it is enjoyable. Did you notice how the camera shots of the Gwen character have been from the shoulders up most of the time? The actress is very preggo in real life and since the character she plays cannot get pregnant, they have made sorry attempts(in my opinion) to cover up the fact she is pregnant. The fact she is pregnant is for sure the main reason they had her leave Ethan on yesterday''s show.

Yes, I heard they were cancelling the show, but I also heard that the producers were possibly shifting the show from NBC to another network.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Yes, I admit, I watch it too.

Gwen, in real life is pregnant and did have her baby. I forgot if she had a boy or girl though.

I have watched Passions from the beginning and I loved little Timmy. I get a kick out of Julian, especially when he was "nasty". He was at his funniest then.

Linda

allycat0303

Ideal_Rock
NO! I just started watching over Christmas. On TiVo and fastforward so I''m only intuned with the Theresa-Gwen-Ethan thing. But a lot of my friends from school watch it too (our guilty secre)...I hope they move it somewhere else.

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ha ha, I watched Passions in college when it first came out! I LOVED that show!
30.gif
My favorite story liine was Ethan/Theresa/Gwen...did you guys know the actor who played Miguel in the beginning went on to Desperate Housewives? I could go on and on about that show. I miss it...now when I happen to turn it on or catch a minute or two here and there I am utterly confused. A lot of the actors have changed and I can''t figure out who''s who anymore!

Fancy605

Brilliant_Rock
I started watching it when it first came out. I was quite addicted and LOVED Julian and Ivy and Sheridan and Luis. That''s where I first got my fondness for Jesse Meltcalf. And the original Ethan was super cute too. But that show did have a tendancy to drag, and I eventually got too busy for it, and after Timmy passed away, I gave up watching regularly. But I like to stop by from time to time and see how the characters are doing.

Are they going to resolve things before the show is cancled? Will they have a finale that ties up loose ends? I sure hope so.

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gary, you are tooooooooooooooooooo funny. Just like a man. ha ha ha ha ha
9.gif

Linda

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 1/31/2007 6:36:02 AM
Author: Garry H (Cut Nut)
I watch women with (a) passion

does that count?
lol....toooooo funny!!

I hope they do move it to another network, it is the one show I watch faithfully!!

upgrading mama

Brilliant_Rock
SO is anyone just soooo ready to know who the "blackmailer" is....

I think it might be Gwen...she wants Ethan to herself....she has cracked bc he will move on after the divorce with Theresa.

and they are just going overboard framing Luis-when will it end!

DiamondSeeker7

Shiny_Rock
I watch this show too, but havent for a while. Who ended up being Chad''s secret lover? Did they ever tell? THanks!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
chads secret lover is a guy....forgot his name.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results