shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone make...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Something similar to this but with ovals in the centers of the circles? I''m thinking of having my pink tourmalines set in a ring like this with a pair of earrings and a pendant to match. I haven''t seen any set with ovals. I would like to find semi mounts like this but everything I have found so far is pre-set.

30035090b.jpg

Iceman

Brilliant_Rock
Did you want the two diamond bands to fit next to the center ring flush or are you just interested in the center ring with your stones? What are the size of your stones ?

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Just the center ring. I''m not sure about the size of them to be honest. I have 13 stones here and the total weight is 3.05cts. They all look to be the same size length and width wise. Some are deeper but not by a whole lot..just slight. I have a picture of them but I can take another one next to something to give some kind of perspective.

Sorry...I know I''m not much help
emembarrassed.gif

mingagreen

Shiny_Rock
Have you checked out www.adwar.com. Go to page 1098 in collection 18. They have a ton of settings. Good luck, sounds like it will be a beautiful ring.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results