shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know how to enhance breast size?

begoso

Rough_Rock
Does anyone know any natural methods? e.g. serums, cream, or even certain food? Methods? to increase cup size? I just want to increase abt 1 cup size
sad.gif

currently at A size.

Obscura

Shiny_Rock
Some people claim fenugreek can add some "plump." Lol

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
Surgery. Gaining weight has health issues attached if you're already at a healthy weight and having a baby to gain a rack for 10-20 months is pretty sad lol. It is true though! Your breasts grow about two cup sizes in pregnancy and upon birth when your milk comes in they go up another one. Mine went up an extra 2! It was past fun and into the ridiculous/painful/cartoony realm. Also they only stay large as long as you're actively breastfeeding around the clock. Once you stop or reduce feedings to once a day (for ex. At night only to comfort your 1/2 yr old baby who doesn't actually need it anymore) they lose all definition but it's not like your skin goes back. You're left with breasts that are akin to golf balls in Walmart baggies. Not cute but apart of mother hood for 95% of us.

musicloveranthony

Brilliant_Rock
Once you stop or reduce feedings to once a day (for ex. At night only to comfort your 1/2 yr old baby who doesn't actually need it anymore) they lose all definition but it's not like your skin goes back. You're left with breasts that are akin to golf balls in Walmart baggies. Not cute but apart of mother hood for 95% of us.

I don't know if I'm supposed to laugh at this response but I can't help it :twirl:

seaurchin

Ideal_Rock
One thing I wouldn't do, personally, is get implants. Just about everyone I've known or known of who got them had to get them re-done or removed sooner or later, for one reason or another. It seems the body just doesn't like artificial imports and tries to reject them. So it's not like you're just in for the one surgery and can figure you're done with it after that.

Last edited:

LemonMoonLex

Ideal_Rock
One thing I wouldn't do, personally, is get implants. Just about everyone I've known or known of who got them had to get them re-done or removed sooner or later, for one reason or another. It seems the body just doesn't like artificial imports and tries to reject them. So it's not like you're just in for the one surgery and can figure you're done with it after that.

It's the nature of breast implants. Ask any plastic surgeon and he will tell you that breast implants need to be redone every 10 years. So if you put that new tune up on your car, best believe you'll have to do it all again every 10 years! Pretty scary to have to have surgery that much when it's elective!

Mooshi

Shiny_Rock
Depending on your definition of natural... fat transfer.

mommylawyer

Brilliant_Rock
You can increase them a little by increasing the size of your pectoral muscles using strength training. I don't know how much improvement you'll see, but it might be noticeable. I mean, I've seen men with pecs that are bigger than a B cup.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results