shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone know anything about American Express....

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

blondebunny

Brilliant_Rock
and if you purchased an item and then its $100 less a few days later??? Im trying to get a refund from the people but Im not sure if they will do it... although they should...I swear I thought that American Express did something for you if that happened within a month or something or purchasing it.... THanks :)

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As I know about most retailers.. they usually have a 10-14 day price adjustments... but sometimes if you happen to use coupons on your deal, they won''t,,, the other option is just returning it altogether and rebuy for the lower price assuming the quantity is still there... Most retailer should honor this, if not then I think its poor business practices IMO

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 1:36:03 PM
Author: dannyandterry
As I know about most retailers.. they usually have a 10-14 day price adjustments... but sometimes if you happen to use coupons on your deal, they won't,,, the other option is just returning it altogether and rebuy for the lower price assuming the quantity is still there... Most retailer should honor this, if not then I think its poor business practices IMO
Are you talking about the credit card company? Did you purchase it through AMEX (I know sometimes they have travel and products they themselves offer)? If you didn't I would go to the store and see if they would do a price adjustment. I can't imagine that AMEX would personally get a price adjustement for you though if it is on the cc; that would be interesting to know though.
1.gif

movie zombie

Super_Ideal_Rock
why not just call AmEx? they will know and they have great customer service. anything else is merely heresay.

mz

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Date: 3/8/2009 1:37:28 PM
Author: Skippy123

Date: 3/8/2009 1:36:03 PM
Author: dannyandterry
As I know about most retailers.. they usually have a 10-14 day price adjustments... but sometimes if you happen to use coupons on your deal, they won''t,,, the other option is just returning it altogether and rebuy for the lower price assuming the quantity is still there... Most retailer should honor this, if not then I think its poor business practices IMO
Are you talking about the credit card company? Did you purchase it through AMEX (I know sometimes they have travel and products they themselves offer)? If you didn''t I would go to the store and see if they would do a price adjustment. I can''t imagine that AMEX would personally get a price adjustement for you though if it is on the cc; that would be interesting to know though.
1.gif
I know that AMEX will reverse a charge completely for services that was poorly rendered.. as I have done once in the past with them, or a retailer did not meet a term with me... but yes, as Skippy said it, I doubt amex would do an adjustment on price for you, retailer yes, but after reading your post you said it could be 30 days or more? some stores do not even return after 30 days so price adjustment may not work either.

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 3/8/2009 1:40:31 PM
Author: movie zombie
why not just call AmEx? they will know and they have great customer service. anything else is merely heresay.

mz
yip, that would be the best thing to do.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results