shape
carat
color
clarity

Does anyone have true ghost stories ?

jaysonsmom

Ideal_Rock
I have one....
When my grandfather was dying from liver cancer, he kept tell us that he did not want to die in the hospital or in hospice, he wanted to be home. So my mom and aunt took care of him at his house. This was during summer vacation so my brother and I both went to stay with my mom while she cared for my grandfather. My mom and aunt took shifts at night, and frequently had to administer pain meds to him especially when he called out for them or when they heard him groaning from pain.

Well, my grandfather took a turn for the worse one day, and was rushed to the hospital where he passed away. He was placed in the hospital morgue until arrangements could be made by the family. The night he passed away, my aunt and my mom were both awakened by his voice calling for them in the middle of the night. Both were groggy from lack of sleep and disoriented from fatigue and emotions, so they got up and ran to his room. Obviously, all they saw was an empty bed, but they looked at each other and asked "did you hear him?, he was calling for us right?"

Anyway, they both told us of the story the next day, and my brother and I were FREAKED OUT! I avoided his room for the rest of the summer because I was afraid I'd actually see my grandfather's ghost sitting in bed! TO this day I really believe that his ghost came home that night because that is where he wanted to be.....

jeweln

Brilliant_Rock
great stories everyone ,keep them coming !
I just remembered another incident .once we stayed at a vacation home , there was a marsh behind it .the first night I woke suddenly and experienced "sleep paralysis " for the only time in my life : I was frozen and could not move and saw in the dimly lit room a huge dark bat like creature sitting on my chest ,he had great wings which were pinning down my arms . I was frozen with fear !!! with the corner of my eyes I could see the marsh through the room's curtains ,I could even see my kids sleeping beside me .after a few minutes every thing just faded away and I could move again .it was so vivid that I am sure it was some kind of a bad spirit !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results